ICDE v.3.0: Let the Mayhem Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a cd burner and I'm always burning sending mixed cd's for people

I'd like to make one for somebody

trading is good

i like trading

i like getting new music

i like making mixes for people

i want to play in whatever incarnation this may take

I'm still stuck in the dark ages and don't have a CD burner, so I can only make mixtapes. But I've got a ton of new music since the last exchange that I'm dying to share.

IWasBored said:
tapes are good, tapes are good

i like tapes.

Well, if you're interested, PM me and I'll make you a mix!

I just hope I don't end up sending you a bunch of stuff you hate! :yikes:

Last edited:
So who wants to trade with me?

I promise to only include one AFI song at the most :wink:

me! pick me!

i was taught that it's good to share. seriously, if i could afford to ship music all over the place and enough blank cds, i'd be thrilled to trade with everyone. hmm...maybe that can be arranged *steals blank cds from the radio station*

the real question is, who wants to trade with me?

people whose music i respect and would like to hear:
yertle
u2popmofo
IWB
mr.brau1
skeek
basstrap

i dunno if anyone cares to hear what i listen to... :shrug:

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
me! pick me!

i was taught that it's good to share. seriously, if i could afford to ship music all over the place and enough blank cds, i'd be thrilled to trade with everyone. hmm...maybe that can be arranged *steals blank cds from the radio station*

the real question is, who wants to trade with me?

Trade w/ me. My email: brau1@yahoo.com

I need some punk to kick my ass. Can you deliver?

Lets make it cool. Include a track list, but put it in a envelope or something, so we can listen w/o knowing any of the artists (no preconceptions). Then, after we've gotten into the discs, we can look at the track list. Good eh!

theSoulfulMofo said:
people whose music i respect and would like to hear:
yertle
u2popmofo
IWB
mr.brau1
skeek
basstrap

i dunno if anyone cares to hear what i listen to... :shrug:

:wave:

i care to hear what you listen to. i'm a music slut.

pm me

MrBrau1 said:
Lets make it cool. Include a track list, but put it in a envelope or something, so we can listen w/o knowing any of the artists (no preconceptions). Then, after we've gotten into the discs, we can look at the track list. Good eh!

that's a good idea :up:

crap...i've got to get going...i'll email and pm people when i return...i'm late! i'm late! yeah you get the idea...

oh, fyi, anyone who's mailed me something before.... my address has changed since then...

I'm interested, but I won't be able to do it for a week or two.. really, really, really busy lately. I'll post some info when I'm more together, but if anything gets more organized, send a pm. :up:

Edit: Damn cat sent this before I could stop it :mad:

Last edited:
i want a mofo mix

mofo, would you like an iwb mix? i'll make an extra slutty track listing just for you :sexywink:

hey mr.b--

get my email?

Feel free to reply with your 411, if you'd like a CD sent to you.

thanks,
zoefoemoefoe

i think i emailed mrbrau and didn't provide information

i'm kinda tired

maybe i should go to sleep or something.

:( i miss yertle

someone should tell his school that he's got more important matters to attend to (like joining the mix making mayhem) than schoolwork :grumpy:

hey guys....i'm totally up for this. although my music knowledge is less diverse or interesting than yours, i'd still love to trade with anyone who would trade with me (always looking to expand....)

i don't have pm....but an email would be lovely

u2babyface9@yahoo.com

*edit* if you do choose to trade with me, i'll tell you this...it will be a very random mix....

Back
Top Bottom