I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:reject: I just sent you one crazy email :reject:
:yikes: Good crazy or bad crazy?

I just went to a doctor's appointment with no health cards and no checkbook with which to pay the copay...where they didn't know how much to charge me anyway because they needed to make sure my copay was still the same. :der: :banghead: Good thing the doctor knows my mom.

What am I going to do without a whole state full of doctors who knows my family? Talk about :yikes:!!!

My pm box is cleaned out. Sorry about that. :reject:

I've decided that being in my room makes me crabby. I've also decided I can't have some of the stuff sent that I have packed and my mom wants those boxes unpacked ASAP.

Is it Thursday yet?

I just enjoyed a lot of QT with my iPod. :drool: It's all ready for a little road trip.

And I've decided my mom's gonna have to deal with packed boxes.

Schmeg said:
I just enjoyed a lot of QT with my iPod. :drool: It's all ready for a little road trip.

And I've decided my mom's gonna have to deal with packed boxes.

So what day are you officially a midwestern girl?

Blue Room said:

So what day are you officially a midwestern girl?
Thursday. :drool: My fellow roadtripper flies in tomorrow night and then we drive away Wednesday morning!

It would be super dorky if I started packing my car right now, wouldn't it? :reject:

Kariann said:
I feel completely drained and just want to :scream: out of frustration.
:hug: Thinking about you over here...I hope some positive vibes are helping.

Schmeg said:

Thursday. :drool: My fellow roadtripper flies in tomorrow night and then we drive away Wednesday morning!

It would be super dorky if I started packing my car right now, wouldn't it? :reject:

:up:

Oh and, YES, yes it would! :laugh: :wink:

Schmeg said:

I like dorkdom. I started packing for Hawaii the day I got the U2 tickets...:shifty::nerd:

shari schultz said:
endearing quality, isn't it? :D
:yes: :love:

Thanks for the safe drive wishes, I will pass them along!

I'm up much later than I meant to be.

Not sure when my computer is being taken down tomorrow, or when it will be reconnected to the internet after that, but I will talk to you guys soon! Most of you know the digits for texts/calls/etc. :hug:

Schmeg said:

:yes: :love:

Thanks for the safe drive wishes, I will pass them along!

I'm up much later than I meant to be.

Not sure when my computer is being taken down tomorrow, or when it will be reconnected to the internet after that, but I will talk to you guys soon! Most of you know the digits for texts/calls/etc. :hug:

don't forget about my getaway for next weekend :sexywink: I'm still trying to figure out how it would work or if I'm just :coocoo:

I just had a lovely conversation with the mailman who has stalked me for years about moving. :crack: :longstory:

^:ohmy:
I don't normally do the happy dance when it comes to medical tests but........................I finally get my CT scan on my knee tomorrow afternoon...........:dancing: (imagine smiley dancing very carefully on crutches)

:dancing: Happy Knee Thoughts for Shari!

As usual...I have 5000 things to do and here I am. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom