I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :hug: :(
kellyahern said:

I hope you didn't tell him where you were going . . . :shifty:
I think he was the one who retrieved my change of address form from the mailbox. :uhoh:

My friend used to date his son, and he was always just a bit on the creepy side. When he realized he was my mailman, my mail started to come slightly opened...like my grades from school would come with the corners ripped off so you could kind of peek inside.

He also played for an adult hocky league that had practice after one of my ice dancing sessions. The hocky guys would stand at the door to the ice and not let the teenage girls on and off the ice without some sort of a leer, and they'd stand there for an hour and just stare at the girls and make comments about how gay the guys on the ice were (there were usually three and they were all NOT gay). :tsk:

My hand is about to fall off from writing thank-you notes. :lol: We have some very generous family friends and I have a long address now!

Now I have to change my sheets, do some laundry, finish packing a few things that will come in the car, pick up the twenty, yes TWENTY, X-rays of my mouth my dentist is sending me off with, pick up two prescriptions, and meet my mom at AAA for a trip tick. :crazy: It's a good thing the fellow roadtripper won't be in until 11 pm!!

Schmeg said:

I think he was the one who retrieved my change of address form from the mailbox. :uhoh:

My friend used to date his son, and he was always just a bit on the creepy side. When he realized he was my mailman, my mail started to come slightly opened...like my grades from school would come with the corners ripped off so you could kind of peek inside.

He also played for an adult hocky league that had practice after one of my ice dancing sessions. The hocky guys would stand at the door to the ice and not let the teenage girls on and off the ice without some sort of a leer, and they'd stand there for an hour and just stare at the girls and make comments about how gay the guys on the ice were (there were usually three and they were all NOT gay). :tsk:
:ohmy: :eyebrow:

that is quite the service

The Ali'i tower provides a more relaxed and private atmosphere. There is a guy in the tower that is free of charge
Just reading my e-mail and found this as part of a review of Honolulu hotels
Things that make you go :hmm:

Originally posted by shari schultz
The Ali'i tower provides a more relaxed and private atmosphere. There is a guy in the tower that is free of charge

:lmao: I bet there are a LOT of people in Hawaii looking for a guy that is free of charge! That's a brilliant selling point!

I have picked up my 20, yes 20, dental x-rays. :happy:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
^:ohmy:
I don't normally do the happy dance when it comes to medical tests but........................I finally get my CT scan on my knee tomorrow afternoon...........:dancing: (imagine smiley dancing very carefully on crutches)

~sending good thoughts your way~

:)

thanks for the good vibes/happy knee thoughts :)
It just got better, the orthopedist just got me in on Friday afternoon :up:.................I have bonded with Deanna, the nurse, today~we have chatted sooo much.

Schmeg said:

:lmao: I bet there are a LOT of people in Hawaii looking for a guy that is free of charge! That's a brilliant selling point!

I have picked up my 20, yes 20, dental x-rays. :happy:
[/quote]
If I would have known about the free guy, staying at that hotel would have been a priority. :shifty:

20 x-rays ~ I think you beat me..........

Last edited:
They were just to take with me to the next dentist. :huh:

:wave: See you all later, I'm going to unplug the 'puter now! I'll be in touch!!

Kariann said:
I had to make my second trip to the hospital to take a parent for tests. I have seen WAY too much of that hospital in the last 6 months.
I am now seeing it from a different point of view. At least mom and I know where to go from past experience with my father......:shrug: I love watching everyones face when I tell them that this happened in Hawaii..............

kellyahern said:

It was great :). We only went on one ride :lol:. We mainly stayed at our hotel (which was cool), swam and ate. We also got pedicures at the spa. I am poor again, but my feet look fabulous :lol:.

I love getaways like that :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom