I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:drool: :hyper:

I woke up early so I could download Stadium Arcadium into my iTunes account, then onto my iPod for work today :love:

Enjoy!
I keep getting these e-mails from my co-workers, everyone is so :happy: :crack:
Off to elevate my leg........:wave:

shari schultz said:
just got an e-mail from a co-worker..........apparently I am on a list of people in our area that aren't making their charge goals........:hmm: I wonder how that could happen :hmm: maybe, just maybe it would be because..................

I AM ON MEDICAL LEAVE!!!!!!!!!:mad:
that co-worker asked why I am on the list.......the response from the boss..........."for the fun of it"........:mad: /rant.
maybe at my next orthopedist appt I could take a clipboard and some applications and ask the room full of people waiting to open up charges........../really the end of the rant:censored:
:lol:

One of my top three reasons to get out of retail- trying to get people to open credit cards when NO ONE wants any more credit cards! :happy:

Come to think of it, I'm surprised they didn't send me off with 20 applications to get me through 4 weeks of "extended vacation" to get people along the way to apply. Hello, fellow person getting gas on I-90! Would you like to open a GapCard?

Blue Room said:

What did President Roosevelt have to say? Are the allies winning?

:laugh: :wink:
L'il Annie sends me the following message:

Drink...your...OVALTINE?!

xmasstry.gif

:crack: Its going to be a LONG 2 weeks!

I started handling my additional temporary responsibilities today at work. I had to sit through a 3 hour meeting with no break (one of my big pet peeves, meetings should never go more than 1 hour without a break!!!) and I return to 10 phone messages that need call backs by a manager. :crazy:

I better at least get an additional percentage point raise next year for doing this. My boss already hinted that if it goes well I may need to cover for him again in July when he takes his 2 week vacation. :|

Ok, my venting is over. :)

I went to see my travel agent again today...

It looks like we will be arriving in Los Angeles on Aug 2 and then on Aug 9 we drive to San Diego and fly home on the 13th

:hyper: :hyper:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: My favorite line from that movie is "Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense."
My brother and I like to recite the part where they're waiting in line for Santa with the weird kid in front of them.

"I like Santa Claus."

"I like the Wizard of Oz."

"Don't bother me...I'm thinking."

:nerd:

fah said:

It looks like we will be arriving in Los Angeles on Aug 2 and then on Aug 9 we drive to San Diego and fly home on the 13th

:drool: Sounds like fun! Nice long trip! I looove San Diego and there's lots to do with the Minis!

Blue Room said:

I started handling my additional temporary responsibilities today at work. I had to sit through a 3 hour meeting with no break (one of my big pet peeves, meetings should never go more than 1 hour without a break!!!) and I return to 10 phone messages that need call backs by a manager. :crazy:

I better at least get an additional percentage point raise next year for doing this. My boss already hinted that if it goes well I may need to cover for him again in July when he takes his 2 week vacation. :|

:hug:

Schmeg said:

My brother and I like to recite the part where they're waiting in line for Santa with the weird kid in front of them.

"I like Santa Claus."

"I like the Wizard of Oz."

"Don't bother me...I'm thinking."

:nerd:

:laugh: That is a good one also. :nerd: Its one of my favorite Christmas movies so I know most of the lines also. :reject:

Blue Room said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Slydell: I'd like to move us right to Peter Gibbons. We had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
:wink:

fah said:

:up:
A tip from me to you~

follow this rule on your vacation:
DO NOT injure yourself or let/have another family member get injured.......vacations are much more fun without injuries.

shari schultz said:

:up:
A tip from me to you~

follow this rule on your vacation:
DO NOT injure yourself or let/have another family member get injured.......vacations are much more fun without injuries.

Now that is sound advice!!

:laugh: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom