I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

The lighthouse one is one at 10 p.m. :dancing:.

:hmm: At least its after Sopranos. Although I have been watching the other HBO show Big Love. Its a toss up. :laugh: I have to say though that lighthouse episode is one of the best period from that show. There is one from the first season that was also in a light house though that was pretty close. A chair slides accross the floor on its own in that one.

Blue Room said:

:up: Thats cool, I'm glad you were able to see it.

What happened in the warden's quarters?

In one room the warden's wife had been reaching up in the closet to get a hat down and a gun that was kept up there fell and went off killing her. Apparently she wanders the quarters and you can sometimes smell her perfume. CF claims to have smelled something up there. Then in another area there is supposed to be some activity and I think a son of one of the wardens may have drowned in the bathtub. The first time we went the guy that showed us around sat up there with us and said he saw a quick orb go by but I didnt see anything.

When the guys had the lights on their head it reminded me of this.....

346%3A283%3A5%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323487485563ot1lsi

In this one you can see there are 2 doors which some step led up to...we were sitting on a ledge at opposite of them in the dark waiting for stuff to happen. We had to be really quiet because CF was taping and we had our flashlights off so when people came up the stairs and through the doors and their light went on us sitting there they would freak out...it was quite funny! It was also sitting up there that the above photo was taken.

346%3A283%3A5%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232348747%3B%3A%3B9ot1lsi

The closet that I was talking about in the previous post. We hung out in there for awhile since you could feel some heat from the office below us. It was also in the wee hours of morning and I fell asleep waiting for something to happen.

346%3A283%3A5%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232348748557%3Bot1lsi

Here are a few from the first time we went.

These have some orby looking things but I don't really think it was anything but dust or the camera. I felt a little uneasy up there but that was most likely the fact that we were 4 stories high and the walkway was kind of narrow and it was pitch black. The cells went up 6 stories from what I remember.

346%3A2845%3B%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2323%3D456%3D766%3D3232456675%3B68nua593fj0mrj

346%3A2845%3B%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D456%3D766%3D323245667583%3Cnua593fj0mrj

The outside...it's kind of creepy looking. Apparently they made it that way to be intimidating to those coming to stay.

346%3A2845%3B%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3D%3A5%3B5%3C7b252%3C3426%3D32324285%3C3487nu0mrj

I'll stop my picture posting....I think I did a journal entry about the last time we were there but thought those that didnt see it might be interested in the pics.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

In one room the warden's wife had been reaching up in the closet to get a hat down and a gun that was kept up there fell and went off killing her. Apparently she wanders the quarters and you can sometimes smell her perfume. CF claims to have smelled something up there. Then in another area there is supposed to be some activity and I think a son of one of the wardens may have drowned in the bathtub. The first time we went the guy that showed us around sat up there with us and said he saw a quick orb go by but I didnt see anything.

Thanks for the info, interesting. I wonder why they didnt check out that area in the show.

Kariann said:
When the guys had the lights on their head it reminded me of this.....

346%3A283%3A5%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323487485563ot1lsi

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing those. Had to quote this one though. I think you may have found your new tour hat here! :wink:

:lol: The Light!!!

Dear HR managers of jobs I've applied to,

Please hire me. I will be a wonderful employee. I will enjoy having a purpose in life and getting out of the house and not hovering over my roomie while he ties his shoes.

Love,
Meg

Going for a bike ride! :D

fah said:
and then then best part of the ABBA special was seeing U2 in Stockholm performing 'Dancing Queen' with ABBA.

I love it when that happens :up:
:up: That's cool! I think I have a very sepia-colored bootleg dvd of that show.

:love: I just got a postcard from Shari! Apparently she saw things in Hawaii besides an ambulance and a great ceiling fan!

Thanks! :hug:

I've never watched the West Wing.

I won't be anytime soon, either, as the TV is still sitting on the floor since the TV stand is being held hostage.

I'm listening to the news on the radio right now.

:1943:

just got an e-mail from a co-worker..........apparently I am on a list of people in our area that aren't making their charge goals........:hmm: I wonder how that could happen :hmm: maybe, just maybe it would be because..................

I AM ON MEDICAL LEAVE!!!!!!!!!:mad:
that co-worker asked why I am on the list.......the response from the boss..........."for the fun of it"........:mad: /rant.
maybe at my next orthopedist appt I could take a clipboard and some applications and ask the room full of people waiting to open up charges........../really the end of the rant:censored:

shari schultz said:
just got an e-mail from a co-worker..........apparently I am on a list of people in our area that aren't making their charge goals........:hmm: I wonder how that could happen :hmm: maybe, just maybe it would be because..................

I AM ON MEDICAL LEAVE!!!!!!!!!:mad:
that co-worker asked why I am on the list.......the response from the boss..........."for the fun of it"........:mad: /rant.
maybe at my next orthopedist appt I could take a clipboard and some applications and ask the room full of people waiting to open up charges........../really the end of the rant:censored:

Apparently they must think you should be working from home somehow. :crack:

:hug:

Schmeg said:
I've never watched the West Wing.

I won't be anytime soon, either, as the TV is still sitting on the floor since the TV stand is being held hostage.

I'm listening to the news on the radio right now.

:1943:

What did President Roosevelt have to say? Are the allies winning?

:laugh: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom