I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

I'm obsessed with the Rising. I made of mix of Bruce, RHCP, the Clash, U2, David Bowie, and a few others. I tried to put songs from the Essentials for Bruce so I can stray away from the Rising.

I LOVE The Rising!

arw9797 said:

I'm obsessed with the Rising. I made of mix of Bruce, RHCP, the Clash, U2, David Bowie, and a few others. I tried to put songs from the Essentials for Bruce so I can stray away from the Rising.

:up: I like The Rising also. I would say that is my second or third favorite by him.

Tunnel Of Love tour was cool though because it had this grand big intro when he came out and then they launch straight into Tunnel Of Love. Its almost perfection to me.

This is more music than I've had in years! I have all of this Bruce stuff I haven't heard before, a new RHCP album I just downloaded, AND....the brand new RHCP album comes out on Tuesday.

:sad: I have to work both jobs on Tuesday. The one day I have to work at night is the same day new music I want comes out :| I can wait until Wednesday to get it. :madspit: I'm also buying the new Bruce album too. :yikes: at this rate I might never listen to U2 again :sad: :tsk: :sad:

Blue Room said:
ARW, did you see The Rising tour?

of course not! I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to seeing bands live. I usually like them, miss the tour and realize I should have gone, wait patiently for years and then go to tons....

Bruce tickets for his new band go on sale tomorrow and I'm going! :D

arw9797 said:

of course not! I'm such a late bloomer when it comes to seeing bands live. I usually like them, miss the tour and realize I should have gone, wait patiently for years and then go to tons....

Bruce tickets for his new band go on sale tomorrow and I'm going! :D

:laugh: Well, dont feel to bad. The Rising tour was the first time I saw Bruce myself. I actually had an oppurtunity to see the Tunnel Of Love tour. But my girlfriend at the time didnt want to go. Kicking myself now! :laugh: Oh well, young and stupid.

I lost ten pounds on weight watchers, but I recently "went off the wagon" :reject:. Now that Hawaii looks to be back on, I've got to get serious again.

My sister and I saw Bruce and the E Street band on the Vote for Change tour in 2004. He has so much energy! We were like, "Um, Bruce, can you guys take a quick break or pause for a second between songs, because we need a breather for a few seconds?" :lol:

arw9797 said:

we are giving my mom my sister for mother's day! :D We're all chipping in to fly her here next weekend. My mom is going to die. She won't know until my sister shows up at the door on Saturday morning. My dad is going to find a household project to do that my mom will need to be involved in so they'll be home.

That is awesome! My brother surprised my mom one year and it was great!

kellyahern said:

My sister and I saw Bruce and the E Street band on the Vote for Change tour in 2004. He has so much energy! We were like, "Um, Bruce, can you guys take a quick break or pause for a second between songs, because we need a breather for a few seconds?" :lol:

I wanted to see him before that but I never could...I think there were a couple times I was out of town when he was going to be here so the first for me was the Vote For Change tour as well. The Devils and Dust show last summer was awesome though. I wondered if I would enjoy him solo acoustic but it was great. I was in awe since I never really focused much on his guitar playing etc.

Anyone want to come to MN on November 5th to see RHCP?

:crazy: I have to spend the next two Saturday mornings on Ticketmaster trying to get tickets.

:angry: Tickets for Bruce go on sale at 11 not 10! :madwife:

That one hour screws up my whole day. I have to work at 2 and wanted to run some errands before I have to be trapped inside a store for 6 hours. :sad: :madspit:

I'm on Radiohead Detail right now. I'm starting to get nervous. :crack:

I guess that's why Ticketmaster.com has been slow today...Radiohead and Bruce at the same time. They seem to have staggered some of the zones; the Eastern shows went at 9 am local...

/thinking too much about it

Bruce is at an arena for my show so I hope there's no problems. I just checked out a few of the shows that have been up for a few days and tickets are still available.

:yikes:

I don't know if I can handle this kind of stress two weeks in a row again!

Somehow the Ticketmaster gods were in my favor today. Got two premium seats for Radiohead in Chicago!

I have been shut out of all sorts of concerts in Boston and Providence, but NEVER Chicago. Three U2 shows last year, a Radiohead show this year...clearly I was supposed to live in the midwest.

:hyper:

I was doing that since 10:20 my time for an 11 am onsale. :reject:

O Ticketmaster Gods,
Smile on ARW, who is great times 9,797!
She loves the music and will have a wonderful time!
She will also send you $2,936,719,174,929 in tribute for whatever it is you do with those service charges!
She is sure they go to excellent causes!

Schmeg said:
Somehow the Ticketmaster gods were in my favor today. Got two premium seats for Radiohead in Chicago!

I have been shut out of all sorts of concerts in Boston and Providence, but NEVER Chicago. Three U2 shows last year, a Radiohead show this year...clearly I was supposed to live in the midwest.

:hyper:
:up:

good luck getting Bruce tickets, arw! (me lik-eeeee the little ticketmaster diddy, Schmeg :giggle: )

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
I was doing that since 10:20 my time for an 11 am onsale. :reject:

O Ticketmaster Gods,
Smile on ARW, who is great times 9,797!
She loves the music and will have a wonderful time!
She will also send you $2,936,719,174,929 in tribute for whatever it is you do with those service charges!
She is sure they go to excellent causes!

:lmao: :love:

that's great! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom