I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should call home. I had a slightly irritating coversation with my mom while I was at Best Buy the other day and I've gotten a bunch of things in the mail since then but I haven't called her. :reject: :baddaughter:

Also, Sunday is Mother's Day, isn't it? :uhoh:

Blue Room said:
:dance: Just found out the trial I was going to have to testify in on monday has been postponed indefinately at the moment. Now I can enjoy my weekend! :)
Maybe a chance it will be settled? Yay! A worry free weekend :)

Blue Room said:
:dance: Just found out the trial I was going to have to testify in on monday has been postponed indefinately at the moment. Now I can enjoy my weekend! :)

:up:

I've gotten 3 supeonas (sp?) for different things (nothing to do with me - break in at work when no one was there, I guess they wanted someone to talk about the value of the items stolen and the other one I was a witness to a bad traffic accident) and both times things were settled before it went to trial - thank goodness.

Schmeg said:
I should call home. I had a slightly irritating coversation with my mom while I was at Best Buy the other day and I've gotten a bunch of things in the mail since then but I haven't called her. :reject: :baddaughter:

Also, Sunday is Mother's Day, isn't it? :uhoh:

Next Sunday - we have one more week. By which time, I'm sure my mom will let me know exactly what she wants :rolleyes:.

kellyahern said:

I've gotten 3 supeonas (sp?) for different things (nothing to do with me - break in at work when no one was there, I guess they wanted someone to talk about the value of the items stolen and the other one I was a witness to a bad traffic accident) and both times things were settled before it went to trial - thank goodness.

I have gotten 1 subpoena ( I can remember the day I GOT the subpoena) ....they did not settle. I remember a friend had brought Rolaids and we (3 of us) devoured them at the courthouse. It was not fun.:|

shari schultz said:

Maybe a chance it will be settled? Yay! A worry free weekend :)

Would be great, could happen. Keeping my fingers crossed. I would have been stressing about it all weekend. Its not even so much that I have to testify, have done that before. But my bosses were going to be there, added pressure.

My sister in law graduates from college saturday and my brother is having a big party afterwards. I wouldn't have enjoyed it that much because of monday. But now! :drunk: :laugh:

Kariann said:

I need to figure out what to get my mom.

Same here. Different this year as my Mom is actually in town now.

I hope everything is ok. Maybe you should do some online shopping and buy several things to take your mind off of it??!! :macdevil:

Just kidding. :wink:

kellyahern said:

I dont think going to court is ever fun. Mine are all for my job though. Just a part of it. Fortunately its not all the time. Depositions more than testifying, which actually are almost worse in alot of ways. Its those days I keep saying to myself they dont pay me enough to do this crap! :laugh: Otherwise I like my job for the most part.

Sorry, post happy tonight. :laugh:

But I just got on the scale for the first time in 3 months. I have actually lost 12 lbs since then! :dancing: I have been watching what I eat more and I knew I was losing but I didnt think it was that much. I have lost almost 20 lbs now since after Christmas. I'm about 8 or 9 lbs from my target weight now. Its amazing what Lean Cuisine can do!! :laugh:

shari schultz said:
^ way to go!

Thanks! I tell you its not easy when you get into your 30's. I could drop weight easy in my 20's. I gained a ton of weight when my last serious relationship started heading south. She certainly didnt help that situation either. Then even more weight when it ended about 4 years ago. I'm just now getting back to my normal weight from that.

Blue Room said:

But I just got on the scale for the first time in 3 months. I have actually lost 12 lbs since then! :dancing: I have been watching what I eat more and I knew I was losing but I didnt think it was that much. I have lost almost 20 lbs now since after Christmas. I'm about 8 or 9 lbs from my target weight now. Its amazing what Lean Cuisine can do!! :laugh:

:applaud: That's awesome!

Kariann said:

:applaud: That's awesome!

Thanks! I need to keep going though. I purposely didnt get on the scale though for 3 months because I felt good about what I was doing and I didnt want to be discouraged. I have had it where I thought I was losing before and I get on the scale with no change. That stinks.

We had a casual jeans day today at work and I noticed they were getting really loose around the waist. That prompted me to get on the scale to see what was going on. :laugh:

Schmeg said:

:eeklaugh: You used it all already?!

At least it went to a good cause! :up:

Did you get the Californication bonuses? Are they any good? :shifty:

I bought By The Way and a Bruce song that's not on the Essentials. I actually still have $1.00 left :D

I would LOVE to get the bonuses for Californication. :( Maybe one day they'll release them to buy individually.

shari schultz said:
Mothers Day is the 14th

we are giving my mom my sister for mother's day! :D We're all chipping in to fly her here next weekend. My mom is going to die. She won't know until my sister shows up at the door on Saturday morning. My dad is going to find a household project to do that my mom will need to be involved in so they'll be home.

Blue Room said:

you're post happy....I'm quote happy! :der:

:up: that's awesome! I wish I could lose weight by eating Lean Cuisine. I swear I gain a pound everytime I eat one of those things. :tsk:

arw9797 said:

I bought By The Way and a Bruce song that's not on the Essentials. I actually still have $1.00 left :D

I'm listening to Bruce right now. Tunnel Of Love tour, which is my favorite Bruce album as well.

arw9797 said:

we are giving my mom my sister for mother's day! :D We're all chipping in to fly her here next weekend. My mom is going to die. She won't know until my sister shows up at the door on Saturday morning. My dad is going to find a household project to do that my mom will need to be involved in so they'll be home.
What a fabulous idea/gift! Have a camera (hint, hint) ready to capture the surprise :yes:

Blue Room said:

I'm listening to Bruce right now. Tunnel Of Love tour, which is my favorite Bruce album as well.

I'm obsessed with the Rising. I made of mix of Bruce, RHCP, the Clash, U2, David Bowie, and a few others. I tried to put songs from the Essentials for Bruce so I can stray away from the Rising.

arw9797 said:

you're post happy....I'm quote happy! :der:

:up: that's awesome! I wish I could lose weight by eating Lean Cuisine. I swear I gain a pound everytime I eat one of those things. :tsk:

Thanks!

:laugh: Yeah, it wasnt all that. I just stopped some of my really bad habits. Like Chinese food 4 times a week! :laugh: I get it once a week now max (its my favorite, I couldnt give that up all together). I also stopped snacking on stuff like I used to do. I think that was actually the big key to it.

shari schultz said:

What a fabulous idea/gift! Have a camera (hint, hint) ready to capture the surprise :yes:

:uhoh: I have to do that soon. Mother's Day will be the first time I need a real camera so I'm not in a huge rush to figure it out. I still have a week. D:

:lmao: I think I just created a new typo smilie. I'm leaving it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom