I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
HELLO!

This is JEFF under SCHMEG's USERNAME!

I wanted to be the first to post in our new home! :D:D:D:D:D

I am now going to go "fix some polls" using her username..oh, and about seven of mine!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!

:mad:

:madspit:

I got the best gift in the mail today!!!!!

Irish book and other cute Irish related stuff :combust:
Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals VEGETARIAN cookbook :heart: :drool:
Muffin related products :shifty:
Concert Ticket album holder :up:

love it all!!!!!!

arw9797 said:

Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals VEGETARIAN cookbook :heart: :drool:

:mad: I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: Too bad I can't make anything in the book. It all looks soooooo good! I haven't been to the grocery store in 2 weeks :sad: All I have is oatmeal and green beans :|....and that's all I ate today too. :yuck:

The work gang is going to Chipotle for lunch tomorrow :drool: :drool:

Kariann said:
Well if for any reason I need to scream I have a very fitting scream for scary situations...ask Schmeg...she can vouch for me!
:lmao: Kariann missed her calling as a victim in a horror movie!

:crazy:

The good news is: I will soon have a job!!

The weird news is: My store manager should have done a few things a month before I left and the regional recruiter is a bit shocked!

The so-so news is: Doesn't look at the moment as though I'll be escaping retaildom, but at least I'll have a job!

:hyper:

Schmeg said:

The weird news is: My store manager should have done a few things a month before I left and the regional recruiter is a bit shocked!

The so-so news is: Doesn't look at the moment as though I'll be escaping retaildom, but at least I'll have a job!

:up: :applaud:

At least you will be working and not have to stress about finding anything. You can always keep looking for something outside of retail.

Is this the store manager that gave you the "great" review?

are you officially back online now? :drool:

arw9797 said:

:up: :applaud:

At least you will be working and not have to stress about finding anything. You can always keep looking for something outside of retail.

Is this the store manager that gave you the "great" review?

are you officially back online now? :drool:
Oh, I am looking, and applying like a madwoman to jobs online at the bank out here that is affiliated with my bank...which reminds me I should officially switch my bank accounts soon. Like tomorrowish.

Yes, the same store manager, the same one I have to call right now to tell her she's got an e-mail from the recruiter, and ask why I didn't get paid last week! :happy: I saved up (literally) 195 hours of vacation time for a reason...I'd like to use them. I'd also like my benefits to not get doubled up or charged at the end of the year or something.

At least I HOPE I can transfer because the first question asked on the online application thingy is, "Are you currently on target?" :| We'll see. Hopefully by this time next week I'll have some sort of a grip on the future.

And yes, I'm officially back online! :D

Blue Room said:

Its ok, I will let you slide. This time. :wink: :laugh:

Its going to be funny when Schmeg comes back online. She leaves and it all goes to hell!! :laugh:
:drool: I just caught up and I'm glad I missed that train wreck! :happy:

No further comment, other than :up:. :wink:

FYI:
The washing maching scares the crap out of me. It tries to escape out the laundry room window during the spin cycle. It's doing it right now. :uhoh: :help:

Schmeg said:

:drool: I just caught up and I'm glad I missed that train wreck! :happy:

No further comment, other than :up:. :wink:

:laugh: Honestly, I had no idea it was even a big deal or a problem. :shrug: A little shocked and disappointed with it all actually.

:dance: Just found out the trial I was going to have to testify in on monday has been postponed indefinately at the moment. Now I can enjoy my weekend! :)

Schmeg said:
FYI:
The washing maching scares the crap out of me. It tries to escape out the laundry room window during the spin cycle. It's doing it right now. :uhoh: :help:

It's one of three things

1 - didn't load it correctly

2 - one of the legs has lost it's footing

or

3 - it is the :mac:

Schmeg said:

A job period is a good thing. Maybe the regional recruiter should forward on some feedback regarding said mangager.

Schmeg said:

Excellent news :up:

Sorry, I missed this earlier....I need more sleep :huh:

I'm feeling the strong need to seek some quality time for my spiritual leader and therapist this evening. I have suffered some intense drama and I seriously think that everyone in my family is on the verge of a nervous breakdown...outside of my brother who very well in the near future join us.

Cryptic I know.

fah said:

It's one of three things

1 - didn't load it correctly

2 - one of the legs has lost it's footing

or

3 - it is the :mac:
It could be all of the above. I'm still voting for :mac:. Although I leaned on it after I posted that and I think it could be the footing thing.

I'm actually trusting it with a sweater on the delicate cycle right now...think happy please-don't-ruin-my-sweater-evil-washer thoughts with me...

Kariann said:
I'm feeling the strong need to seek some quality time for my spiritual leader and therapist this evening. I have suffered some intense drama and I seriously think that everyone in my family is on the verge of a nervous breakdown...outside of my brother who very well in the near future join us.

Cryptic I know.
Cryptic and scary. :hug: Thinking about you.

Kariann said:

Cryptic I know.

:( :hug:

Schmeg~Congrats on the job! So your old store manager is human and makes mistakes:eyebrow::wink: I will continue my good luck vibes for finding something retail-free.
th_smiliegenerator_test.png

kariann~ :CONCERNED: very :CONCERNED: :hug:

shari schultz said:
Schmeg~Congrats on the job! So your old store manager is human and makes mistakes:eyebrow::wink: I will continue my good luck vibes for finding something retail-free.
:lol: Thanks!

I actually think the old store manager is in cahoots with my washer. :shh: Off to check on the sweater now!

Also: I had some REALLY interesting junk mail...Somehow (I'm blaming my Professional Skaters Association updates for lack of better cause) I was getting these e-mails from people telling me to stop spamming them and take me off their list, but it was this weird thing where if you hit reply in the message, it went to EVERYONE on the list.

It was funny to me, anyway. Especially this one:
stop emailing me emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!! :hyper: Red Hot Chili Peppers has stuff on iTunes! :love: Their new CD comes out on Tuesday but I think I might have to buy the actual CD. For now....I have $15.00 random songs to buy :drool:

:sad: Californication has bonus tracks that I can only buy if I buy the whole album :sad: I already have that and it's on of my favorite things in the world too :love:

arw9797 said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think that was the fastest use of an entire iTunes gift card ever :D
:eeklaugh: You used it all already?!

At least it went to a good cause! :up:

Did you get the Californication bonuses? Are they any good? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom