I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:
OK, a show I like on the Sci Fi channel called Ghosthunters was on tonight (they go around trying to debunk supposed haunted places). I have thought the recent season has been lame. That is until tonight. I literally got a shiver down my spine (in a cool way) when they showed the footage of what they found at this light house in FL. :crack: It really makes you stop and wonder about things. These guys almost never pronounce anything haunted and every one of them said this place was.

:laugh: Ok, thats my randoooomness for this evening. I just watched this though and I'm still thinking about it.

Where in Florida was the lighthouse?

:happy: a line is down in my neighborhood. My internet went dead at 10:30 last night and when I went home for lunch it was still out. :mad: There was no estimated time for it to be fixed. :sad:

Blue Room said:
OK, a show I like on the Sci Fi channel called Ghosthunters was on tonight (they go around trying to debunk supposed haunted places). I have thought the recent season has been lame. That is until tonight. I literally got a shiver down my spine (in a cool way) when they showed the footage of what they found at this light house in FL. :crack: It really makes you stop and wonder about things. These guys almost never pronounce anything haunted and every one of them said this place was.

:laugh: Ok, thats my randoooomness for this evening. I just watched this though and I'm still thinking about it.

I'm going on a ghost hunting thing next month with my friend that is really into that stuff. It's at an old insane asylum. I did the Reformatory one with them twice but for some reason I'm a little freaked out about his one.

Kariann said:

I'm going on a ghost hunting thing next month with my friend that is really into that stuff. It's at an old insane asylum. I did the Reformatory one with them twice but for some reason I'm a little freaked out about his one.

Cool, that sounds like it would be alot of fun. I'm not really sure how I would react if I encountered something for real. Would be interesting to say the least.

Blue Room said:

Cool, that sounds like it would be alot of fun. I'm not really sure how I would react if I encountered something for real. Would be interesting to say the least.

I'm not sure how I would react either. It's weird because I kind of want something to happen yet I don't. We went on a walking tour around the city here by the landmark society and a few of the houses are supposed to be haunted. In one of them I got a really odd feeling with my heart beating that I couldnt really explain and then found out that I had been standing near where the was often a sighting. As soon as we left the area I started to feel fine. It's hard to explain but a few months later I was watching something and someone explained the same feeling. That could be yourself mentally convincing yourself that you sense something knowing you are in that kind of enviroment though.

I did get the same sense at the reformatory when we were trying to decide whether to go back into an area and one of my friends was dead set on going back there. We went up to take a break and started talking to one of the guys that does tours there. I was more interested in the filming of Shawshank there so I asked some things about that and then J asked where the "hotspots" were and he said he'd take us to them and up to the guard tower. One of the spots was where we decided not to go which was solitary and apparently there had been activity there and they had an exorcism there a few weeks earlier....that is if the guy wasnt being overly dramatic. He also told us that apparently if you see an appararition or whatever and there is color...I think he mentioned eyes in particular that different colors convey the strength or if it could be evil....that I don't really know if I buy or not.

Sorry...minor journal entry rambling on and on.

Kariann said:

I'm not sure how I would react either. It's weird because I kind of want something to happen yet I don't. We went on a walking tour around the city here by the landmark society and a few of the houses are supposed to be haunted. In one of them I got a really odd feeling with my heart beating that I couldnt really explain and then found out that I had been standing near where the was often a sighting. As soon as we left the area I started to feel fine. It's hard to explain but a few months later I was watching something and someone explained the same feeling. That could be yourself mentally convincing yourself that you sense something knowing you are in that kind of enviroment though.

I did get the same sense at the reformatory when we were trying to decide whether to go back into an area and one of my friends was dead set on going back there. We went up to take a break and started talking to one of the guys that does tours there. I was more interested in the filming of Shawshank there so I asked some things about that and then J asked where the "hotspots" were and he said he'd take us to them and up to the guard tower. One of the spots was where we decided not to go which was solitary and apparently there had been activity there and they had an exorcism there a few weeks earlier....that is if the guy wasnt being overly dramatic. He also told us that apparently if you see an appararition or whatever and there is color...I think he mentioned eyes in particular that different colors convey the strength or if it could be evil....that I don't really know if I buy or not.

Sorry...minor journal entry rambling on and on.

That is interesting. The Ghost Hunters show had an episode at that very place. You should check it out. They didnt find much though at that one. Footsteps over their head or something when no one was there.

shari schultz said:
I have only one thing to say after watching that, "Help me" :ohmy: :yikes: creepy

:laugh: I know. The part that got me is where it looks like someone is looking over the rail from the top.

The Mummy Returns is on.......:hyper:

my "I have gone PLEBA" over actor in here is Ardeth Bay (Oded Fehr):drool:

Ardeth Bay: [to Alex] By putting on the bracelet, you have started a chain reaction that could bring about the next apocalypse.
Alex: [gasp]
Rick: [to Ardeth] Hey, you, lighten up.
[to Alex]
Rick: You, big trouble.
[to Jonathan]
Rick: You, get in the car.

Last edited:
Holy cow! Our local 10 o'clock news had Bono as the lead story and it was about a 5 minute segment. They showed fans trying to meet Bono outside also. Didnt see anyone I would recognize. Bono looked a little tired from what they showed.

HELLO!

This is JEFF under SCHMEG's USERNAME!

I wanted to be the first to post in our new home! :D:D:D:D:D

I am now going to go "fix some polls" using her username..oh, and about seven of mine!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!

:mad:

Blue Room said:
Holy cow! Our local 10 o'clock news had Bono as the lead story and it was about a 5 minute segment. They showed fans trying to meet Bono outside also. Didnt see anyone I would recognize. Bono looked a little tired from what they showed.

niiiice long segment on Bono........:up:

Schmeg said:
HELLO!

This is JEFF under SCHMEG's USERNAME!

I wanted to be the first to post in our new home! :D:D:D:D:D

I am now going to go "fix some polls" using her username..oh, and about seven of mine!

KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!

:mad:

hihihihihihihihi! :mad:

internet working :hyper: You must catch up and all and I can't think of a better way to do that than to "fix some polls" under someone elses username :angel:

Kariann said:
:crack: :banghead:

No Comment

Going to go lay in bed now.

Edited to add....it's a good thing that we do not keep alcohol in the house. :|

That good, huh? Sleep well.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom