I would have randooooomed with you til the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

Last Dr. appt. showed everything still lined up so that is good :up:
Knee is still quite swollen, prompting Dr. to ask "are you putting weight on it?" the answer was a big no. The pain is on and off.

testifying in court.........*eek* I can vouch for the whole "not FUN" thing. You will do fine :yes:
If you are filling in for your boss temporarily, does that mean you get his salary:wink:?

:up: to the healing. I take it you wont require any type of surgery then? Always a bonus!

:laugh: Yeah, somehow I dont think I will receive my bosses salary. Would be nice though! I will get the old its a learning/building oppurtunity for the future :rolleyes: At least it will look good on my EPR (our review system) next year. Also, if I do transfer to a different department eventually (like I'm thinking of doing if the right job comes open) it will be a good thing to bring up in an interview. I'm just not sure how I will be able to do BOTH jobs as they are both definate full time all day jobs. I could be joining you girls with the tension headaches in another week!

ahhhh the group tension headache.......oh what fun we will have:| :wink:

So far, as long as things stay aligned, no surgery *whew*

The manager I worked with tonight turned into psycho woman towards the end of the night over one tiny little messy swimsuit rack and my schedule. I have enough crazy bosses at my other job. I don't need another. She tried to tell me I had to work on Memorial Day because it's not fair to everyone else. We have to work one holiday out of the 3 this summer. I took the 4th off for sure. I said I'm available my regularly scheduled hours so I can be in at 5:30. The store is only open until 5:00. :shrug: Not my problem. It's on my availability that I cannot work any of the 5 holiday days I get off from my other job for any reason. Some places give you days off before and after holidays but not my place. So I have to take what I can get. I don't need this crap :happy:

arw9797 said:
The manager I worked with tonight turned into psycho woman towards the end of the night over one tiny little messy swimsuit rack and my schedule. I have enough crazy bosses at my other job. I don't need another. She tried to tell me I had to work on Memorial Day because it's not fair to everyone else. We have to work one holiday out of the 3 this summer. I took the 4th off for sure. I said I'm available my regularly scheduled hours so I can be in at 5:30. The store is only open until 5:00. :shrug: Not my problem. It's on my availability that I cannot work any of the 5 holiday days I get off from my other job for any reason. Some places give you days off before and after holidays but not my place. So I have to take what I can get. I don't need this crap :happy:

ooo another good day:| (actually I should say evening, in your case)

shari schultz said:
The best news reporter in Milwaukee is leaving the station :(

Did you have a reporter or anchor there named Valerie Lego previously? She is a weekend anchor here now and I think I remember her saying she came from Milwaukee when she first started here.

Blue Room said:

Did you have a reporter or anchor there named Valerie Lego previously? She is a weekend anchor here now and I think I remember her saying she came from Milwaukee when she first started here.
:hmm: name doesn't sound familiar..........

shari schultz said:
So the odds of me sleeping tonight are pretty poor. I enjoy the thought of the legal dept contacting me because the proper paperwork hasn't been filed:happy: /sarcasm
Doctor is great. Office staff the extreme opposite. I never got a phone call back from them......:mad: So far I have gotten the "It's not my job" I Unfreakingreal:mad: !!!!
Can you say tension headache?

:happy: didn't sleep :happy:

The correct/completed paperwork was faxed over to my workplace.........:up: yipee! I can sleep again.........

Two guys almost got into a fight at staff meeting today :ohmy: . I think it was about a classroom not being cleaned up and someone using someone else's office, but then one told the other he had an "attitude" and then the other guy started yelling and then one stormed out yelling down the hallway - all this in a staff meeting!

The rest of us were like :shifty: , "Can I go make copies now?".

Weird.

I'm glad they finally got it settled for you shari :hug:.

Looks like I could be going back to the 5am shift. :crack: Now they are saying they need some from our group to be there that early and there is a chance there could be 3 of us that early coming in. I have no idea what the reasoning is since it's not even that busy on the line when I get there at 7am. Oh well it will make it easier to deal with being the Dr Appt Shuttle and cut down on leaving early and short a few hours of pay.

kellyahern said:
Two guys almost got into a fight at staff meeting today :ohmy: . I think it was about a classroom not being cleaned up and someone using someone else's office, but then one told the other he had an "attitude" and then the other guy started yelling and then one stormed out yelling down the hallway - all this in a staff meeting!

The rest of us were like :shifty: , "Can I go make copies now?".

Weird.

I'm glad they finally got it settled for you shari :hug:.

:ohmy:

A big sigh of relief for Shari!

I am relieved that things are settled. Thanks for the support :)

sounds like a interesting (as in :ohmy: ) meeting, kelly
kariann, nothing like playing around with your sleep patterns :yawn: . When will you know if your hours are switching? Getting back a few hours is good :up:

shari schultz said:
Ikariann, nothing like playing around with your sleep patterns :yawn: . When will you know if your hours are switching? Getting back a few hours is good :up:

Not sure when they would be changing. I think only SLH and I are ok with the proposed change since we are early anyway. There arent any middle hour schedules. It's either early or late. :|

OK, a show I like on the Sci Fi channel called Ghosthunters was on tonight (they go around trying to debunk supposed haunted places). I have thought the recent season has been lame. That is until tonight. I literally got a shiver down my spine (in a cool way) when they showed the footage of what they found at this light house in FL. :crack: It really makes you stop and wonder about things. These guys almost never pronounce anything haunted and every one of them said this place was.

:laugh: Ok, thats my randoooomness for this evening. I just watched this though and I'm still thinking about it.

So Mike~ your mission if you choose to accept it is to go a little PLEBA tomorrow in the name of a few randoomers. Bono is in your state, afterall. Near you.
:wink:

Just kidding :D

shari schultz said:
So Mike~ your mission if you choose to accept it is to go a little PLEBA tomorrow in the name of a few randoomers. Bono is in your state, afterall. Near you.
:wink:

Just kidding :D

:laugh: Well, I wont be anywhere near downtown tomorrow when he is there. Sorry :( I'm surprised Livluv isnt going down there though (or maybe she is :shrug: ). Funny you put this comment in here. Right as a read it they talked about him coming on the local news in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom