I would have never fucking believed it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
never would I have thought last fall that in May I would be watching the New Jersey Nets and not the New Jersey Devils, strange times indeed

great win tonight, Kenyon Martin keeps getting better and better, he'll be a star within the next year or two

and Jason Kidd stroking jump shots all night, wtf?!?!?! so sweet!!! the Nets even survived that Reggie Miller shot that should not have counted, sending the game to OT

I like the Nets to eventually go on and play the winner of the Boston-Philadelphia series in the Eastern Finals, and probably lose

what sport are we talking about her?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Even in defeat, reggie Miller again proved to be one of the most clutch playoff performers ever, and Jason Kidd really rose to the occasion. Great game. Hope you're right about them losing to the Celtics in the conference finals.
smile.gif

lol Koba

and lol @ her

sorry wanderer, I ain't been watchin none of it, is Philly still in it? last I heard the first series was 2-1 and Iverson was pulling his cute antics again (apparently completely out of shape from refusing to practice and only turning it on in crunch time). so yeah, on to someone who's actually watching it.........

------------------
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own...

I agree Wanderer - I can hardly believe it myself - little did I think I'd be watching the Habs in the playoffs, let alone the second round!!!!! But no complaints here!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom