I WON!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Hi All,

I'm so excited I have to post it. A few months back when me and my fiance got engaged I started to visit this wedding website called "the knot".
Well, there was a Sweepstakes to win an all inclusive trip to any Sandals resort for 6 days/7 nights and HOLY CRAP I entered and I WON!!! I couldn't believe it!! I never win anything in my life!!! I don't even remember entering the Sweepstakes!!!

I got an email yesterday telling me that I was the Grand Prize Winner of this Sweepstakes, and I actually think I was more excited about being the winner, than getting the actual prize.

Anyway, just so excited about it that I'm telling everyone and their mother, so that's my story!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

that's wonderful! congratulations!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Congrats loopy!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

You won??????? How friggin' cool!!

My fiance and I go to The Knot site as well. I never bothered entering those contests though cuz I figured I'd have a snowball's chance in hell to win. *lol* That's wonderful that you won!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
You won??????? How friggin' cool!!

My fiance and I go to The Knot site as well. I never bothered entering those contests though cuz I figured I'd have a snowball's chance in hell to win. *lol* That's wonderful that you won!!!!!
smile.gif

Believe me, I totally cannot believe it! I don't even remember entering the Sweepstakes. I just clicked on the banner and figured, "what the hey, we'll see what happens!!!" It's a very nice early wedding present!

------------------

Gosh, you will have so much fun! There are always zillions of ads in the wedding magazines I buy for Sandals resorts...it looks like a blast!

------------------

wow loopy(great name btw)Congratulations on both events. Somebody up there likes you, and somebody down here too.6 Beautiful Days.In a little while, 7 deep-breathed nights. Best wishes to you both.
Is there a Sandals resort in Ireland? That's the one I'd choose
smile.gif

Awesome!! CONGRATS!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-27-2002).]

Originally posted by cass:

Is there a Sandals resort in Ireland? That's the one I'd choose
smile.gif

Funny you should say that!! When we were first deciding where to go for our honeymoon my first idea was, "LETS GO TO IRELAND!!!!" My fiance was like,
mad.gif
"We are NOT going to Ireland on our honeymoon so that you could go look for those 4 jerks and leave me in a PUB bymyself!!!!!"
mad.gif

------------------

Originally posted by u2loopy:
Funny you should say that!! When we were first deciding where to go for our honeymoon my first idea was, "LETS GO TO IRELAND!!!!" My fiance was like,
mad.gif
"We are NOT going to Ireland on our honeymoon so that you could go look for those 4 jerks and leave me in a PUB bymyself!!!!!"
mad.gif

Ahh!!!!

Don't marry him!!!!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom