I won £250,000!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even I win living in Germany.
Every day several times. And always in your English lottery.

I'm very thankful to your country :)

cba with the lottery, most my parents have won is £10 :lol:, my grandad won like £10,000 though a while back.

I won the canadian lottery a few months back, i was told by phone.....

that reminds me i need to send of $10,000 and then i get my money...

In my hometown there was one guy who always spent more money than he had.
One day he got this letter to send 650DM, so he would get several thousand DM back. The organisation probably knew that he was too stupid to deal with his finances through the finance credibility service we have.

Stupid as he was he instantly ordered several tuning parts for his car and then ran around asking his friends to lend him some money.
icon18.gif

My mom was chosen by a Nigerian lawyer to help with the estate of a Mrs. Somebody, who had died of prostate cancer and left several million dollars for my mother to claim!

:lmao:

I keep winning the UK lottery too. Also I get many free gift cards.

I got that email, too Mandy. I tracked down the return to email, and the one it said to actually reply to, and sent them all my spam.
:)

Angela Harlem said:
I got that email, too Mandy. I tracked down the return to email, and the one it said to actually reply to, and sent them all my spam.
:)

I'm starting a new religion centred around you.

mandy1973 said:
I was recently chosen by a dying british lady to recieve a generous portion of her estate when she dies:eyebrow:

Me too.
I thought about replying "Fuck you and have fun dying", but I knew they won't read it :(

meegannie said:

I'm starting a new religion centred around you.

my efforts were in vain. they never wrote back. the funny thing was the email was sent from a typical spammy yahoo address, but the one it wanted replies sent back to was a country and western radio station in the US.

Wow, I win the UK National Lottery on a daily base now. And I don't even participate in my country's national lottery. Life is terrific these days.

Apart from winning the UK National Lottery, I also won an iPhone! I wonder whether Steve Jobs knows they are already being sold!

i heart phish

My roomie got an e-mail the other day that he will be sent 40 million dollars from a dying british lady! I can't WAIT until he replies and we never have to work again! :hyper:

I never get these e-mails. They must know I work at a bank and I'm supposed to report them all to security. Security just wants our 40 million dollars. :sad:

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the
following winning information:
............You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize
£2,767,607 Pounds (Two million, seven hundred and sixty-seven
thousand,six hundred and seven pounds sterling) each from the total payout.
I have to share mine :grumpy: I want it all! *greedy*
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom