I wish knew ____ when I was younger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Looking back on life there are a couple of things here and there that you learn and wish you knew when you were a kid.

What tips or advices would you give to yourself as a kid if you could go back in time?

I've asked friends and the responses have ranged from "pee in the shower, it saves a lot of time, energy, and water" to "don't trust women".

What tips could you add to the book of tips for life?

It's nearly impossible to be happy if you're only living for and trying to please others and not yourself.

I just rembered one:

-Do not get overly drunk. Have a couple of drinks if you want but passing out and throwing up just makes you look dumb. The guy that lies passed out in his puke next to the toilet is not cool.

I would give my thirteen-year-old self a big hug and say, "You know, you might not think so now, but you are going to grow up to be one hot babe."

Grades aren't everything.

Walk unafraid. There may be girls prettier than you, they may be smarter, they may even be more talented, but they aren't you. You are unique and the world needs to know that. DON'T BE SHY, YOU'LL JUST REGRET IT.

Don't be someone you're not.

Love everyone.

Take a risk, hell take many!

Ask the person out, the worse that can happen is they say no. In the long run that doesn't mean shit!

When you are 16 you don't know what love is, don't try and pretend like you do. Most adults don't even know what love is. Don't force love.

You can change the world and don't let a single fucking soul tell you otherwise.

Don't let cruel words make you scared to be you. Speak up if you feel it's necessary, do your own thing, etc., etc. You will be respected for it.

Don't make judgements until you know the full story or know the full person-yes, that even applies to the kinds of people I mentioned above. Their words may be harsh, but sometimes that can be because they're trying to deal with their own personal problems.

Don't doodle in class-you may miss out on learning some important stuff.

Your younger sibling may seem like a real pain now, but one day the age difference won't be such a problem and you'll be able to relate to each other better.

Angela

peeing in the shower also helps to prevent athletes foot....
its true

i would have read more books as a youngin

Don't shut yourself in, and pretend that you don't need anybody. You need all the love you can get...:sad:

Don't worry about what others say about you.

Don't sacrifice your own happines to please others all the time.

If you believe it you can do it. You can change the world.

Back
Top Bottom