i wish discothequeLP would come back to DESCRIBE!!!CHAT beezitchs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol ive not had a naughty dream in literally months. I used to get them all the time but it seems the river has run dry.

I cant stand MTV either, full of shitty teen programs these days.

My sweet 16 GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
and the mom daughter thing whatever its called is soo annoying too.

My sister watches both

omg going pub on friday with just me and my girlfriend.

I will need to go to the bar so i need to bring my brothers id or i wont be able to get served.

Normally i go with my mates and they go to the bar because they look much older than they are so they dont get asked for id.

:( thats oo unlucky , was it an important exam or just one of those exams to fill in the gaps sort of speak ?

Anyway i got to sleep , got college tommoz at 2:30pm :wink:

nn my children of the corn field

< :wave:

I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntieI'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntieI'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm an auntie I'm a hottt auntie:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom