I will be in Italy in February 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I may be visiting italy for work related purpose...and I will have three to four weekends to travel.

Last time I was there ( Jan -March last year) I travelled to Rome, Bologna, Venezia, Florence, Vienna (hip hop :hyper: ) , Paris

What places should I visit this time - Pisa or Innsbruck or Sicily..or Naples..do they have mafia there :huh: Amsterdam would be too far :mad: ( for the time I have)

Any Italian interferencers around :sexywink:

Oh yes if I go I will get to have the glimpse of that girl :heart: that worked in that Store...Rossini center or something... :)..and my Litfiba fan colleague...who played drums - Ligabue days ahead.. I am going to buy a Ligabue Tshirt if I can.

This time I am going to speak Italian..Im going to try :mad:

Any suggestion...anything not to miss ...tell me..yes..any shows...any shows - music or otherwise...which might please a radiohead fan....

I am ready

you went to paris? that's a long ways off from italy.

if you're in northern italy, why not swing into austria? or perhaps monaco or nice, frnace?

Hi -- here an Italian girl!

Definetely you should see my city -- Milan.
If you want, I'll write you a sorta list of "highlights".

Another very nice town is Verona... soo romantic place! One of my favourite in the whole country.

Neapolis, or better Napoli... well, it's not the case now. Lots of people have been killed in the last days (almost one per day) because of an Internal struggle in a clan (yes, sadly mafia do exists -- and it's not the one you saw in the movies...)
I've never been to Napoli, but everyone says that it takes your breath away because it's a wonderful city.

Sicily... yeah! You can go to Palermo, Catania, Messina ... all wonderful places!

Write me if you need something!
Cheers

i saw ronaldo play in milan, back in 2001.

really fortunate, considering how injured he was back then.

too bad he had a falling out with his coach eh? he gets his chance for revenge this week...

lady luck said:
Hi -- here an Italian girl!
Definetely you should see my city -- Milan.
If you want, I'll write you a sorta list of "highlights".
Another very nice town is Verona... soo romantic place! One of my favourite in the whole country.
Neapolis, or better Napoli... well, it's not the case now. Lots of people have been killed in the last days (almost one per day) because of an Internal struggle in a clan (yes, sadly mafia do exists -- and it's not the one you saw in the movies...)
I've never been to Napoli, but everyone says that it takes your breath away because it's a wonderful city.
Sicily... yeah! You can go to Palermo, Catania, Messina ... all wonderful places
Write me if you need something!
Cheers

:wave: ciao lady luck

I have just been on Malpensa(??) Airport in Milan..not been in Milan though. Thanks for the information.
Italy is a beautiful country.... :drool: My email id is letdown_acrobat@yahoo.com. Drop me a line ...or let me know ur email id. However I will also try to find out about to Palermo, Catania, Messina ... and plan a trip there

grazie
acrobat

Zoomerang96 said:

if you're in northern italy, why not swing into austria?

that ´s what i say :up: :D

btw if you really go to Sicily, don ´t worry about criminality. Yes, it is the country of the Cosa Nostra, but most people are not criminal. I had a nice time there. Be careful in Palermo, though. And in Sicily, be sure to go to Taormina! It is a paradise - like little town (better in spring and summer, but anyway) situated in wonderful surroundings.

You ´re very welcome in Vienna!

I know Milan very well. It can be nice, especially the duomo, and well, there is this great fashion shop just at the start of the street of the duomo.. it ´s called Energie and they got some good t-shirts and jeans there.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
I wish I could go back to Italy :(
#

You can.

You ´ll just have to go by plane. I know, I know.. but daafish will protect you on the way.

Ah why don ´t you just take that trip. Come on :)

Seriously. Why worry? And make sure to pass Vienna ;)

I got my visa yesterday...my 5th visa for europe/UK in as many years :)

I am flying on 1st Feb

Lots of things to do..buy, pack...and Im running out of time...

Thanks .. :hyper: hiphop - thanks buddy.. I will call you when I am in Italy .. I still have your number...Hope its hasnt changed !

Ladyluck I am sending you an email.

Hope to finalise my visiting place..subject to ticket availability...

Ciao

- AcrobatMan

Back
Top Bottom