I watched every episode of Arrested Development this week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

"On the next Arrested Development... Buster moves to the kitchen"

:lol:

UberBeaver said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nAV0sxwx9rY

Michael Cera's video resume, it's brilliant.

FYI...that mini-shopping center he is standing in front of...that's right near the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Sepulveda blvd. If you look behind him, you will see a green awning covering a staircase...those stairs lead to a Chinese Restaurant me and my coworkers eat in all the time...Jin-Jang. Also, there is a friggin Carvel there, the only one I know of in LA.

The credits say "shot on location in and around Marina Del Rey", but the shots I refer to are in West LA.

The video was hilarious.

Last edited:
I finished the first season (already) and I loved it. I'm going to try to hunt down the second and third soon enough.

I once plowed through seven seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in about four weeks. That was intense shit, Avery Brooks staring at me in bed and shit.

Lucille Bluth: [after dropping some food] Where's my maid? ROBOT!
Narrator: But the robot had other plans.
Byron "Buster" Bluth: [Lucille walks into Buster's room to find him sleeping with the robot vacuum cleaner] What do you expect, Mother? I'm half machine! I'M A MONSTER!

Canadiens1160 said:
I once plowed through seven seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in about four weeks. That was intense shit, Avery Brooks staring at me in bed and shit.

When he shaved his head and started looking like Hawk from 'Spencer for Hire' again, I knew the show could only get better.

You can't beat Worf's fight with Gowron, classic Trek.

Regina Filangie said:
Such a great show. I wasn't really suprised when it was cancelled, but I do wish another network had picked it up. I worry that The Office will suffer the same fate, but I sure hope not.

The Office is already way more popular commercially than Arrested ever was.

iTunes sales, word of mouth, and actual promotion by the network kept The Office alive.

Imagine that.

Can we just stare in wonder and awe at Tobias with the hair plug implants?
tv_tobiasWithHairPlugs2.gif

I first watched AD during a week and a half of spring finals last year. The whole thing. Yeah cut some deadlines close there. Now I'm launching into season 3 with my boyfriend.

One thing I find amazing and brilliant about the show is how it adds tropes. All those running jokes keep popping up, but then there will be new ones, like how Franklin appears in S2 and suddenly appears in subsequent episodes in flashbacks, as if he existed all along and wasn't a new idea. It just adds to the hilarity.

Back
Top Bottom