I was archived and didn't know it descibe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major

zoney! said:
Al and Berta are such a nice couple. :cute:

It is there rotten child Ed that, well, he has reccently (s)oiled himself. All over the U.S. of A.

And to think...major major must be a rich man....a barron of sorts.
i live with Ed!! he's not so bad.

i do like his oil(ers).

dammit! where's cujo when you need him. i suck at this. :angry:

what is zootelesque talking about zoomerang for?

lmjhitman said:

i live with Ed!! he's not so bad.

i do like his oil(ers).

dammit! where's cujo when you need him. i suck at this. :angry:

yes, he is the master.

pi.jpg

See that? Pi. Find where the bloody thing stops repeating and terminates(terminates forever? HA!) and you wil find the secret of the universe, the meaning of life, the purpose of everything. It all lies at the elusive end of Pi.

maybe he wants zoomy to happen to him?

cujo is a masterdebater, that's for sure!

ha.

If you put your face in the chest of a woman wearing that shirt...you might have pi on your face.

OH FUCK..Am I funny...or am I funny?

HA!

namkcuR said:

Why do you we have to beat them? And what are we beating that at? And why the ohmy face?

why do you ask so many questions? :angry:

let's just ATTACK and increase our post count! :happy:

:wink:

Seriously... the :ohmy: was for that fact-filled awe-inducing post with the picture of the 'Pi' shirt. :wink: if you MUST know! :angry:

I'm thinking maybe I should change my avatar...I've had the zoology zooropa cover thing for a while. I'm thinking something more Bomb-related. Maybe some kind of gif capture from the IPod ad. That's what I think. What do you think?

namkcuR said:
I'm thinking maybe I should change my avatar...I've had the zoology zooropa cover thing for a while. I'm thinking something more Bomb-related. Maybe some kind of gif capture from the IPod ad. That's what I think. What do you think?

I think you're smoking something and need to stop RIGHT NOW!!!

Zootlesque said:

I think you're smoking something and need to stop RIGHT NOW!!!

nooooo

I'm finally enjoying Bomb again...

I do have a really kickass ZooTV-ish avatar image, but it's animated and for some reason Interference doesn't let you put animated images as your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom