I was archived and didn't know it descibe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

I really don't think they are happy that we're in randoom :shrug:

Thank you! :applaud:

At least somebody thinks my way! I'm not necessarily saying that they're not happy. After all it's not their thread like how this isn't ours really. But there's gonna be parallel conversations like how it's happening right now! Can't avoid it!

arw9797 said:
well honestly how would all of you like it if 10 people all at once came into a thread that you and a bunch of other people always posted in and completely took over? We've said we don't own the place and we can't tell you to leave but why all the sudden interest in that particular thread?

I'm not arguing with you at all! I understand your point and i'd rather not be an intruder. We just feel a little homeless at the moment. We aren't allowed any more chat threads and we' aren't supposed to stay here and chat. Can't you see our side too. I'm not really offended I understand.

Please don't feel i'm attacking you! :hug: we are just back here trying to figure out what to do :shrug:

redkat said:

We just feel a little homeless at the moment. We aren't allowed any more chat threads and we' aren't supposed to stay here and chat.

Hey red! Did anybody actually say that? Have any of the mods warned us against using the describe thread for chatting? Why the sudden feeling of homelessness? I don't get it. :slant:

i thought it was a rule and everyone was sick of describing and started chatting. tre said we have to leave this thread to do that. :shrug:

i dunno

im sorry arw...I can tell we're not really that wanted over there, and I understand, we sort of having 2 discussions going on just like zootle said. :slant:

I think we should just hang out in this thread until we get kicked out.

^^ (redkat) is getting too worked up about this thing. Should continue describing as I'm doing right now. :wink:

well random was set up for random thoughts. When I first came here almost all of interference would post something completely random about their day. It hasn't been like that in over 2 years so I don't see why this has to stay ^describe the person above you....most people would figure out that it's really not a describe thread anymore and either join in the conversation or go somewhere else.

arw9797 said:
well random was set up for random thoughts. When I first came here almost all of interference would post something completely random about their day. It hasn't been like that in over 2 years so I don't see why this has to stay ^describe the person above you....most people would figure out that it's really not a describe thread anymore and either join in the conversation or go somewhere else.

Exactly! And it's not like anybody's complaining that there's not enough describing going on! Geez!

:wink:

this thread already exists so I don't see what the contents of it really matters. There's already a few chat threads in plebans too and I don't know what the difference is other than the people and topics. I would think the mods would let this one stay since you're all posting in it anyways.

Pssst.... maybe we can create our own random thread! What's wrong with 2 random threads? After all what the heck is that Testje all about???

Woo hoo

I am the pirate of the 500 post threads that haven't been archived.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

ARGh.

:D

oh crap

LOOK someone else posted..

YOU SHOULD WALK THE PLANK for posting in here when I am taking it over.

WOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look at the pirate.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom