I want you guys to see my YouTube videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I know there's a special thread for video postings, but I want to be egotistical and take up a whole thread on it.

In my TV Production class, we had to make a video for your final grades. So I chose to make spoofs.

Last year I made The Classroom, made in the vein of The Office. I know it could be better, but I'm still pretty proud of it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pmjWaOsw6uk

This year I made one called Pimp My Wagon, which spoofs Pimp My Ride and MTV culture as a whole:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RnYC5r6CV4k

starwarsgv8.gif

Those were very nice. :up:

I enjoyed the Jim Halpert style hair in the second one. I tried and failed to pull off that look.

forbonou2 said:
:yes: :up: They both were funny1 i loved the Pimp my wagon one!!:laugh: Good job...I hope you get an A!:wink:

Thanks.

I did get As, by the way. I still have a long ways to improve though.

My high school is just so cool it has a TV production class. It's my favorite class ever :up:

The only problem is that the teacher, who's basically the backbone of the program not to mention the best teacher ever, is probably retiring. Now I have no clue what's going to happen with the class.

:sigh:

Ugh, I hate it when stuff like that happens...you've got a great course that only one teacher can really teach and then they leave. That happened with me and photography my senior year of high school...an art teacher ended up taking over and the course wasn't nearly as good.

Hopefully it'll turn out well for you.

Thank you, I hope so too. :(

The one thing I wished we would do in my class is watch one awesome movie every quarter, for ideas on shots/lighting/story and whatnot.

Say... Pulp Fiction :drool:

I think every English or History class should be able to watch films in their course, it's enjoyable and makes it easier for the students to connect. Too bad conservative school board mumbojumbo prevents most of this from happening.

Back
Top Bottom