I Want To Sell My Stuff On eBay! Tips, Helpful Hints, Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
We had a garage sale this past weekend and the stuff of mine that didn't sell I'm planning on selling on eBay.

I've never done this before, so how do I go about this? I have about 10 things to list, do I have to pay for each one? I have a digital camera, so I can post pictures, but is there anything else I need to know?

Any help is, as always, appreciated. :sexywink:

The tutorials are great, very easy once you get the hang of it.

A few tips from personal experience.. dont over charge on shipping, most do so you will attract way more bidders if you keep your shipping prices at actual cost. I would invest in a small postal scale so you can figure out the exact shipping costs before you ship them. Anything under a pound can be shipped for $3.85 priority mail.

Take good clear pictures and always pay the .25 for a gallery picture. I tend to skip over items while browsing that dont have a gallery picture.

Good descriptions are key. Take measurements of whatever you are selling and describe the items as best as you can without being too wordy.

Put as many key words pertaining to the item in the title. Use up the space, because that's what will get your bids.. people searching for key words.

Once you list stuff let me know and I will critique your auctions for you.

I dont have 820 100% positive feedback for nothing :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom