i want to marry the woman in my avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when you said you wanted to meet her intimate needs i immediately thought of FDS, Tampax & Always protection

buying these products prove to a woman you really are in love with her ...if you do that

panty liners are always a nice idea

she looks as if shes in a damn tampon commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shes on her period ...are you allright with that?

how dare you offer to show us the real picture ///the one you hold in your left hand!

grody

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
radiohead, lenore?

RADIOHEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!
i thought the lady in your minotaur might like radiohead.

if she doesn't, then she's not good enough for you.

i'm just looking out for you, bear.

i'm just looking.

out.

She wouldn't make you happy.
This could well revolve around the many reasons Calluna has imprinted in this thread or it could be a hunch. What is happiness anyway? It's that momentary vacation away from sadness where you convince yourself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I think in retrospect you'd have realised she was only a train. Do not let your inner Potemkin see the outside world. Just walk on. Wasn't it the the Marquis de Sade who once said "..keep the toilet roll coming.."

Yours begrudgingly.

Count Absinthe III (the one with fewer candelabras)

nice work, acrobat. that was cool. :up:

hitman, i know you look out for me. it's 7ust that you and i have absolutely nothing in common...i'm not sure i can trust your opinion... :wink:

carrie, sorry...not gonna happen.

whats not gonna happen?
your fantasy woman will never fart or do the abundance of other natural things?

ive learned that if ya try to make the fantasy come alive....the fantasy will disappear.

or your not gonna _________ ???????
Im not gonna __________ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subject yourself to this kind of feminine ISSSSSSEW?
thats issue said with a certain flair and lisp

caisnema ihahaha, hahaha haha

im sorry
\hhahahaa

um. i think that i can safely say that the lady in your avatar is not who you think she is. in actual point of fact, she is my former business partner. she screwed me out of billions of dollars while jiving to the music of nickelback and matchbox 20. it was pretty bad, yeah. anyway, she's throwing sticks at the ocean scause she joined some insane branch davidian cult and stuff, and relaly its baeter to not go there

ethere
ether
ther
ehte
there

anyway. um yeah.

would like to see her in a bikini first.

Why would she be throwing flowers into the sea? Perhaps the love of the life tragically died and she's not come to terms?

theyre sticks not flowers. she's throwing the bones of her religious enemies at the ocean. and also plotting a plan against the world. its sad really.

Kieran McConville said:
theyre sticks not flowers. she's throwing the bones of her religious enemies at the ocean. and also plotting a plan against the world. its sad really.

:lmao:

Kieran McConville said:
she's throwing the bones of her religious enemies at the ocean.
maybe they're jamison's bones!! :hyper:

if that's the case, you MUST marry her, bear.

YOU MUST!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom