I want to be adopted into the Osbourne family!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that show as well, however, the cool parent thing is arguable. They are very rock n' roll parents, but it's not like the children haven't had to live through Ozzy's drinking and drugging days, thus making a typical paternal relationship with him difficult.

But that phase of his life is over with as far as I can see. Thus, let the adoption process continue.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Fair enough.

It's not like cameras ever lie or paint people into a fairer light than they deserve.

rolleyes.gif
You like to argue don't you? Stop being so serious!

[This message has been edited by Bjork (edited 03-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Bjork:
rolleyes.gif
Ummm, you like to argue don't you?

Not especially. But when it comes to famous people, and thinking they are what they seem on television, I do tend to offer up opinions.
rolleyes.gif

Not especially. But when it comes to famous people, and thinking they are what they seem on television, I do tend to offer up opinions.

LIGHTEN UP! I WASN'T SERIOUS!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Bjork:
LIGHTEN UP! I WASN'T SERIOUS!
tongue.gif

This has never been questioned.

My point was simply to state that famous people aren't always as cool as they seem on television. I love the show, but I don't completely agree with their parenting methods. Of course, when you're young, parents that allow cussing at them or around them, or the recreation with knives or guns might seem cool. It's just always a good thing to question what you're watching and keep it in context.

This has never been questioned.

My point was simply to state that famous people aren't always as cool as they seem on television. I love the show, but I don't completely agree with their parenting methods. Of course, when you're young, parents that allow cussing at them or around them, or the recreation with knives or guns might seem cool. It's just always a good thing to question what you're watching and keep it in context.

Okay, cool.

Most commonly used words heard on The Osbournes:

"Fuck"
"SHARON!!! ...SHARON?"
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!"
"That fucking dog!"
"FUCK!!!"

------------------
"Sometimes I go into my own little world, but that's OK, because they know me there."
--Joel Hodgson- BNL

[This message has been edited by S|aney (edited 03-19-2002).]

ROFLMFAO@ being adopted! So do I!!! I've never even really had a "real" family, and itd awesome to be an Osbourne.
Sharon was on KROQs morningg show recently, and they were taking calls. I tried to call and beg her to adopt me, but i couldnt get through!
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Have they shown reruns of this show yet? If so, what time? I miss it because of work and I always forget to tape things...

I can't believe there's a show on MTV that's actually good! <crosses fingers for a second season...and an emmy nomination>.

Can someone please explain to me how parents such as those could be upset that Kelly got a tiny tattoo ?

That show is absolutely hilarious!!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom