i want these people to date each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:
lord!!

where do these huge threads appear from?

I hate reading them

though I like reading Maddies

I am satisfied with my set up....Iluvlarrymullin....shall we?

Flies to canada :sexywink:. What are we gonna do? Go moose watching :wink:?

well i thought that both might be good. I'm afraid that i don't have any weiners to give you, so you'll have to settle for bones, instead of boners.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Flies to canada :sexywink:. What are we gonna do? Go moose watching :wink:?

yes...moose watching
very VERY VERY romantic!!

oh la la!

mad1 said:

206%20Rally%20Car.jpg

I want a ride, rallygirl!

zonelistener said:

I'll take you out!

We'll go drink up and smoke a pack of ciggies!

I know, shock and horror....with a pregnant woman...but it is, after all, an imaginary date!

now, that's what i'm talkin' 'bout :up: . . . though a tender moment of snorting cocaine together would have made this a truly superb imaginary date. . . but hey, i'm not complaining.

Last edited:
what about sex with homo-transvexualites? john rocker said the statue of liberty is one of them.

to be completely honest though, id date the statue of liberty. her breasts are brilliant.

TripThruUreWires said:

now, that's what i'm talkin' 'bout :up: . . . though a tender moment of snorting cocaine together would have made this a truly superb imaginary date. . . but hey, i'm not complaining.

:lol: :up: :lol:

wow, you bumped a thread of mine. youve got me under your skin, i suppose. perhaps youd even like to date sometime?

you can have me. id love to smother your body with sweet kisses and watch the stars put on the best possible rock and roll show.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
wow, you bumped a thread of mine. youve got me under your skin, i suppose. perhaps youd even like to date sometime?

you can have me. id love to smother your body with sweet kisses and watch the stars put on the best possible rock and roll show.

Sounds great. I'm all for it. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom