i want these people to date each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screaming Flower said:
i can't date ep. he's been spoken for. :angry:

but cute canadians on the other hand... :sexywink:
hey flower :wave: :sexywink:
I'm a canadian! :hyper:
check out my pic for the "cute" factor :der:
Let's do some hot lesbian stuff together!! :drool: :hyper: :sexywink:

Bear, you are my hero. :hug:

*steps up to plate *ahem*: due to the fact that there are so many among you who feel left out and/or dateless, I will be happy to engage myself. I will date every single one of you! The first one up to BC to meet me wins the first date!!!

Screaming Flower, :hug:

And AvsGirl, :hug:

While I'm at it, everyone else, :hug:

There are way too many cute Americans here. :sexywink:

can i bring diemen if we hook him up with a hot canuck chick?

Michael Griffiths said:
Bear, you are my hero. :hug:

*steps up to plate *ahem*: due to the fact that there are so many among you who feel left out and/or dateless, I will be happy to engage myself. I will date every single one of you! The first one up to BC to meet me wins the first date!!!

Screaming Flower, :hug:

And AvsGirl, :hug:

While I'm at it, everyone else, :hug:

There are way too many cute Americans here. :sexywink:

you play(ed) hockey. :hyper: i'll be up there tomorrow afternoon pacific time to claim my date :flirt:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think actually if her and I hook up then in turn you and I would be hooking up with her new boyfriend. :laugh:

Wait, we could just exchange partners and it would be a swinging good time! :sexywink: (If you wanna hook up with Tiff that's fine, but I'm not hooking up with Tiff's guy, cute smile or not! :D)

So uh...I know of this great Italian restaurant we could go for our first date...then we can catch a movie or go walking on the beach by the Golden Gate. After we wake up the next morning (that's if we get any sleep :macdevil: :flirt: ), we can go wine tasting and find a little bed and breakfast out in Napa. :up:

:sexywink: :laugh:

And bear and mmmBono - it's still 3 pages for me :madspit: - I've got 40 posts per page (I think).

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
mg, your a good man. i should have said you have first pick at all the fine ladies here. :up:
And force me into the dangerous position of having to choose?? :mad: I value my life, deathbear! (appropriate name, btw;)) But thanks for thinking about me, old boy.

Miss Velvet: I'm stunned and terribly hurt by your frowny face.

PopAngel: Yes, quite the hussy, I must say! ;)

Red Ships: Help me out here...am I doing okay?

Last edited:
Hey, MG...I read City of Glass by Douglas Coupland (and all of Coupland's other books too)...and my dad was in Vancouver once. Does that count for anything? :sexywink:

Pax - it's always a good idea to read up on the places you want to visit. Vancouver is a great place to visit, to go on first dates, to take walks down at any one of the many beaches, maybe go to Stanley Park and visit the whales and dolphins...on the way back stroll by a coffee shop in English Bay before sitting down to look out across the West Coast sunset...usually in various shades of deep reds and oranges. Oh, did I mention first dates? :sexywink:

Velvet Dress - You know, my family is in the wine business, and that can be arranged. Do you like Cab Sav or perhaps a Shiraz? Of course, I'd have to be shipped out with it...that's the only catch. :sexywink:

Diemen said:

I don't need no steekin Okanagan Valley when I've got Sonoma and Napa Valley within an hour drive. :D
I think it's great that we've got some of the best wine in the world out here on the West Coast -- be it in Napa, Somoma, or the Okanagan (and in the last case, much less than an hour drive for me :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom