I Want None of This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. MIKEphisto

The Fly
So, has anyone Dowloaded the new Radiohead song "I Want None of This" Released on the "Help: A Day In The Life" Warchild release?

It is a beautiful piano track.. better than I could've hoped for on such a release. It really hits hard.

opinions?

Could you upload it?
I would really like to hear it...
Thanks in advance!

Well, I bought the 1st War Child CD back in 1995, and it had Lucky on it.

Then 2 years later RH released OK, with the same version of Lucky on it.

They double charged me, they owe me a song.

Post it.

MrBrau1 said:
Well, I bought the 1st War Child CD back in 1995, and it had Lucky on it.

Then 2 years later RH released OK, with the same version of Lucky on it.

They double charged me, they owe me a song.

Post it.

That's a funny way to look at it! You should consider yourself "Lucky" to have 2 copies of a great song like "Lucky".

Brings me to another point.. do ya think they'll release it on their upcoming album?

Go to At Ease and you'll find around 2/3 of the forum all going on about how crap they think the track is...their opinions are pretty damn invalid when you take into account the fact that barely anyone their PAID FOR IT.

Just out of respect for a charity I say pay for it instead of trying to get it for free. :|

typhoon said:
Do Radiohead fans worship U2 like U2 fans worship Radiohead?

Some of us. And some of us aren't afraid to admit that Radiohead's been making better records than our favorite band (U2) for nearly a decade now.

barlowdog said:

Some of us. And some of us aren't afraid to admit that Radiohead's been making better records than our favorite band (U2) for nearly a decade now.

This is very true! I'm not afraid to admit it.

But what do you all think of the tune?

I've only listened to the song twice so far. My first impression is that it's very average. First impressions are likely to change.

Back
Top Bottom