I want HBO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I hate not having HBO. :scream:

Sopranos :drool:
Not to stir your pot but we've been watching the Sopranos, every episode, M-F...it will all lead into the final season...we just had Ralphie snuffed out and Christopher is in rehab....Tony just belt-slapped the assemblyman cause he wants Irina back as his afternoon delight...and Paulie is getting antsy about being left out of Tony's circle...he's feeding Johnny Sack a lot of info. about the real estate dealings...Tony just met with Little Carmine in Florida hoping he'll talk to Big Carmine in an effort to have him back off....Everyone keeps asking, "Where's Ralphie????"

I think tonight is when Tony walks into Paulie's house and sees the painting of Tony (as a Napoleon figure) holding onto Pyohmy's reigns...wish you had HBO....

I can't wait for Deadwood, 6 Feet Under and the Sopranos new season...bye. :wave:

I saw the Peter Sellers movie last night. It was good. I like Geoffrey Rush.

The movie made me want to see some actual Peter Sellers movies, besides just the Pink Panther ones. Like Dr. Strangelove, I want to see that one now.

Calluna said:
I saw the Peter Sellers movie last night. It was good. I like Geoffrey Rush.

The movie made me want to see some actual Peter Sellers movies, besides just the Pink Panther ones. Like Dr. Strangelove, I want to see that one now.

omg omg you MUST see Dr. Strangelove! MUST MUST MUST!!!! :drool: definitely in my top 10 of favorite movies. :up::up::up::up:

Mr. BAW said:

I can't wait for Deadwood, 6 Feet Under and the Sopranos new season...bye. :wave:

Deadwood is probebly my favorite TV show! That new season starts this spring I believe. Sopranos unfortunately wont be back until 2006 and that will be the final season. Will be interesting to see if Tony gets whacked. My guess is he wont for just in case they want to do something else down the road purposes.

I want to see that movie, I grew up on Peter Sellers and have fond memories of those hilarious movies. I remember a scene from one. Peter runs like hell through a hotel room, jumps off the balcony and lands in the swimming pool. *Too funny!*

Sicy said:
I hate not having HBO. :scream:

Sopranos :drool:

I second that emotion.

I love Sopranos, but I just can't justify spending that much extra money to see it. Maybe I can get my mom to tape them and mail them to me. She used to do that for me with Oz... :hmm:

Blue Room said:

Sopranos unfortunately wont be back until 2006 and that will be the final season.

2006?! The only reason I have HBO is for Sopranos and Six Feet Under and neither are on right now (except in reruns). That's an awfully long break for a series. :grumpy:

i've got hbo and showtime. i saw most of the deadwood episodes and thought they were all right, never could get into the sopranos. six feet under i've never seen because my hubby missed season two and now says he's too far behind to watch it now.

i like showtime's stuff better. i love dead like me. :up:

Back
Top Bottom