I want Happy TV!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turn off the TV, put on a U2 cd or read a book. I remember watching hours upon hours of Gulf War coverage (my father-in-law was a civilian living in Dharan - just outside Kuwait). The amount of stress that can build watching the coverage is unbelievable. When I finally turned off the TV, I felt much better.

:wave:

:| No disrespect intended, but... I don't see the necessity in every channel being news coverage.

nbcrusader said:
The amount of stress that can build watching the coverage is unbelievable. When I finally turned off the TV, I felt much better.

:wave:

:crazy: So true.............

Animal channel? :| That sounds so happy. :( I don't have anything but basic cable, which at the moment is 22 channels of war coverage.

:cute: Animals.
animal-smiley-034.gif
animal-smiley-037.gif
animal-smiley-043.gif
animal-smiley-027.gif
animal-smiley-074.gif
animal-smiley-086.gif
animal-smiley-070.gif

make that HAPPY RADIO OR TV in my case bc ALL of the radio stations and the tv channels are riddle with war!!!!:angry:

*trying to think of ideas of what to do*

one idea is to actually practice my song that I have to sing tommorrow or work on hw or d'l more videos and mp3 but WinMx isnt being nice to me right now!!!

Very cool! Saturday night live on Comedy Central with Chris Kattaan and Will Ferrell. The Cheerleader skit with Will and Cheri Oteri! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, The Perfect Cheer! :wink:

:reject:

...and to all those watching Survivor. :barf: That immunity challenge was geeross. :lmao:

Survivor? f**king hell, we don't get Survivor until tomorrow. At eleven pm. Not that I watch it, I've always been an Amazing Race person.

American Idol was on today, in between 'breaking news' broadcasts. They've rigged up TVs on buses so I managed to so-called catch it, but I had my new portable cassette player and I thought it would be a little bit silly to turn off Ryan Adams in favour of Julia Damato.

I'm catching my Comedy staple later on the local arts channel. Coupling (sorta like the UK Friends), 'Allo 'Allo (cheesy British comedy about WWII France), Family Guy, and Black Books (funny as heck show about a guy who runs a bookstore in London). So yeah, loads of happy TV!

meegannie said:
I have pretty good channels on basic cable. The only one I want but don't have is BBC America.

I love BBC America!!

I love that it's become a trend, we've been watching it for ages. I do wish they wouldn't chop up Graham Norton though.

Back
Top Bottom