i want carmelo in the playoff!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's like a Canada vs. Kazakhstan game in hockey.

The Lakers are Canada. The Clippers are Kazakhstan.

Figure it out :wink:

DaveC said:
It's like a Canada vs. Kazakhstan game in hockey.

The Lakers are Canada. The Clippers are Kazakhstan.

Figure it out :wink:

:laugh: but clippers won a game against lakers this year! even though canada would never lose against kazakhstan in a hockey game...so, lakers suck, too! :) :) but i like when weak teams beat strong teams!

Weeellll...OK. Maybe they aren't Kazakhstan, maybe...hmm...

Sweden...?

No, Sweden beats us more often than I care to think about.

:hmm:

OOH! I got it!!!

The Clippers are the USA Hockey team. They beat us once in the World Womens, but it was a preliminary game.

We kicked their asses in the Gold medal game.

:wink:

It's true. I was there! :D 39-1 baby! whoooooooo!

Ohhhh Caaaaanadaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
No no.

Canada has 39 wins and 1 loss ever in the World Women's Hockey Championship. That's over 8 years, 8 straight gold medals.

The US is the only team ever to beat Canada, that was 3-1 in the preliminary round. It was USA-Canada in the Gold medal game 3 days later and Canada won 2-0.

The game itself wasn't 39-1...good God!

Although Australia did beat New Zealand 58-0 back in 1987...

DaveC said:
No no.

Canada has 39 wins and 1 loss ever in the World Women's Hockey Championship. That's over 8 years, 8 straight gold medals.

The US is the only team ever to beat Canada, that was 3-1 in the preliminary round. It was USA-Canada in the Gold medal game 3 days later and Canada won 2-0.

The game itself wasn't 39-1...good God!

Although Australia did beat New Zealand 58-0 back in 1987...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh, just a little misunderstanding! DAVEC, DENVER DID IT; DENVER DID IT!!!:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you got your wish... prepare to watch the nuggets get their butts kicked by the timberwolves... or the kings... whoever ends up with the 1 seed.

this will happen for sure, i guess against t'wolves...but after 8 years denver reached the playoff again, they were good this season contrary to utah and portland!!they deserved the playoffs!:applaud: :applaud: so, ok, i say this, this year one between indiana, wolves and sacramento will win! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom