I wanna know your dirty little secrets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
Ok, it's time to fess up, spill your guts, come clean.... I wanna know your dirty little secrets!

So who do you listen to that you shouldn't like, but you do?
:sexywink: Who would you like to see in concert, but you would have to wear a bag over your head 'cause you'd be embarrassed to be seen there? Fess up folks, it's good for your soul!

Oh, and what color undies are you wearing? :D

(that last question is in honour of beli :wink: )

Hmm, good thread...

I'd probably love to see The Bangles, that's the only band right now off the top of my head I'd feel kind of cheesy over seeing, though I did see Culture Club about six years ago (along with Human League and Howard Jones, haha :reject: ).

As for the undies.... I'm in my pjs and I'm commando. :sexywink:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Oh, and the second question:

yellow

I'm really hoping they started out life that colour....:ohmy:

I happily listen to Bryan Adams, Belinda Carlisle, James, late-period Boston, and--yes--even Kid Rock's Devil Without A Cause, which I would probably dub the greatest guilty pleasure of my musical life. Aside from those acts, I think that I'm pretty proud of what I listen to...but I always end up trying to ignore them when someone asks me what I'm down with. I may be forgetting something, but those are certainly the biggies.

...And orange.

korczykp said:
Aqua

/me hides in a corner

I've got both of their albums

And that's nothing :sexywink:

The list is coming... I'm at The Rolling Stones now, going alphabetically... so soon. The ENTIRE collection will be posted. :faint: I shold be working on my poli. sci. paper. I hate political science :mad:

UnforgettableLemon said:

I shold be working on my poli. sci. paper. I hate political science :mad:

I LOVED political science! I had so much fun with the discussions... hmm...probably why I enjoy FYM so much. :huh: Yup, I'm an argumentative bitch! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'd probably love to see The Bangles, that's the only band right now off the top of my head I'd feel kind of cheesy over seeing, though I did see Culture Club about six years ago (along with Human League and Howard Jones, haha :reject: ).

Aw, hey, I like what I've heard from all those artists :). I also like the song "Take On Me" as well (geez, I even don't mind Berlin's "Take My Breath Away").

As for my guilty pleasures...well, I've admitted before to not turning the channel should a Spice Girls song come on (they were one of my favorite groups when I was 13, 14 years old! I can't just totally abandon them!). And I don't mind what I've heard by George Michael thus far.

That's all I can think of right now.

Also...pink.

Angela

George Michael kicks ass. At least before he went nuts and sexually harrassed a cop. :ohmy:

Father Figure
Jesus to a Child
I Want Your Sex
Faith
Monkey on Your Back
Freedom 90!!!!!
Outside (even though this was post crazy)
Careless Whisper

:up:

I love ABBA, 70's arena rock like Styx, Journey, Boston, REO, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, and KISS.

I love 80's hair metal, like Poison, Britney Fox, Warrant (that's a quote from "Heaven" in my sig and it means more to me right now than any song by anyone that's supposed to be better)

I even like some country, John Denver, bluegrass pickin', and old classics.

I was raised on all this stuff, and it's in me no matter what. It's actually the newer stuff I don't like, rapmetal, whiney moany pop, new style whiney moaney country, Coldplay.

I really like the song 'Caught in the Middle' by the (now defunct) British boyband a1. The riff is lifted out of 'The Girl Who Wanted To Be God' on 'Everything Must Go' but it's one of the most brilliantly catchy songs ever. Heck, I'm not embarrassed to say I like this one because of the fact it's so catchy.

Green Day - I know they kind of started the whole wretched pop-punk thing, but I don't care - I still like them.

George Michael

Duran Duran - I heard their new song on the radio this morning and it made me happy.

Foreigner :reject: I can't help it, my very first boyfriend used to play "Waiting for a Girl Like You" for me!

Last edited:
Kylie Minogue...I liked her song "Can't Get You Out Of My Head". Very catchy :dance:.

UnforgettableLemon said:
George Michael kicks ass. At least before he went nuts and sexually harrassed a cop. :ohmy:

Meh, course, from what I understand, he didn't know the guy was a cop, so... I personally think that whole ordeal was blown way out of proportion to begin with. But that's a whole other debate altogether.

Anywho, I'll agree with No Doubt, Maroon 5, and some of the bands U2Kitten mentioned (Aerosmith, Journey-and my family went to see Styx when they came to our county fair a few years back, and they put on a pretty good show).

Foreigner's not bad, either, nor is Duran Duran (that's one to be ashamed of?). I'm actually starting to take more notice of Duran Duran's music as of late-I've always liked their songs, but lately, they've just been sounding particularly good to me and everything, so...

Angela

Oh, I know it was. I just think Georgie's an easy target. Especially when he thought there would be threats on his life if he came to the US after releasing a song criticizing US foreign policy after 9/11. Sorry, but how many people really care what George Michael thinks?

Moonlit_Angel said:
Anywho, I'll agree with No Doubt, Maroon 5, and some of the bands U2Kitten mentioned (Aerosmith, Journey-and my family went to see Styx when they came to our county fair a few years back, and they put on a pretty good show).

Angela

Styx ended up at the county fair? Oh how the mighty have fallen:|

well, i really like Depeche Mode, Red Hot Chili Peppers-especially when i'm driving-The Goo Goo Dolls,David Gray, Rolling Stones, Pixies and stuff like that. I can't seem to like Radiohead though.
:wink:

I like the Goo Goo dolls too! and as I have mentioned before, I like the MUSIC of Creed. (I don't know much about them as people, so i'll leave that alone.)
I also like the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (Bonnie Tyler?)
And my undies are white.

My sister loves the Goo Goo Dolls. They're okay-there's a couple of songs of theirs I like ("Name" & "Iris"), the rest are okay. Creed, I personally can't get into. But I will agree with you on "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"-I don't mind that song :) (yeah, I'm one who tends to like some of the more cheesy 80s music, along with the really cool 80s music).

U2Kitten, yep, they came to our fair back in my old town in Iowa. A far cry from arenas, yeah, but...meh, oh, well, still wasn't a bad show.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom