I wanna know your dirty little secrets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love 311, Bush, Journey, Hall & Oates, and worst of all: Aaron Carter. :reject: :reject: I am wearing white underwear.

Um, I sadly thought Britney Spears' Toxic was kind of catchy. :huh::

My God, did I just admit that!?!? :huh::

UnforgettableLemon said:
George Michael kicks ass. At least before he went nuts and sexually harrassed a cop. :ohmy:

Father Figure
Jesus to a Child
I Want Your Sex
Faith
Monkey on Your Back
Freedom 90!!!!!
Outside (even though this was post crazy)
Careless Whisper

:up:

I love George Michael...One of the greatest cds I own his his double best of album :D

I like Justin Timberlake's "Justified" CD (and I'm a 30 year old straight male) and ABBA. There are other worse ones but those are the only ones I'm brave enough to post.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Foreigner's not bad, either, nor is Duran Duran (that's one to be ashamed of?). I'm actually starting to take more notice of Duran Duran's music as of late-I've always liked their songs, but lately, they've just been sounding particularly good to me and everything, so...

Angela

*Stands up and raises both hands* I :heart: Duran Duran (especially Simon:wink: ) since 1984! They are my 2nd fave next to U2

:lol: I saw Foreigner a couple of years ago. Lou Graham is in terrible shape, he fought a brain tumor and is on medication now, it hurts his voice alot. But when they were on top of their game they were very good!

I took a date to a Bryan Adams concert a long time ago and actually thought he was pretty good live as well. I own a few of his CD's :reject:

OK, here is my bad one though. I actually burned a copy of Timberlakes album from my secretary at work because I like "Rock Your Body". :lol: :reject: :reject: Hey, its a catchy song!!

I don't think I'm ashamed of anything in my album collection. Not that there's stuff that y'all wouldn't make fun of... :shrug:

Oh yeah, Bryan Adams. I like him and EVERYONE made fun of me in college when a song of his would be on the radio and they wanted to switch stations and I didn't.

Cute Irish Bono said:
I love 311, Bush, Journey, Hall & Oates, and worst of all: Aaron Carter. :reject: :reject: I am wearing white underwear.

well, 311 is a great and very talented band... hardly qualify as a "dirty little secret"

one4u2 said:
*Stands up and raises both hands* I :heart: Duran Duran (especially Simon:wink: ) since 1984! They are my 2nd fave next to U2

Oh, yeah? Cool :) :up:.

Yeah, Simon is rather good-looking, isn't he?

Also, not a Justin Timberlake fan, but the mention of his name does remind me of another *N Sync member whose music I actually don't mind-J.C. Chasez. My sister had gotten his solo CD a long time back, and I've heard it on occasion, and there's actually some pretty decent songs on there (let's face it, people, that "Blowin' Me Up With Her Love" song is damn catchy. I dare anyone to listen to that song and not, at the very least, tap their feet to it).

Angela

i listen to a lot of stuff that your average punk/skin/hardcore kid wouldn't listen to. like u2, for one. the shins to REM get me laughed at in those circles. and then if i hang around with people who do listen to that stuff, the rest of my music taste is wierd. i really don't know...if i want to see a band, i'll go, i don't care. iv'e got a bunch of stuff on my computer labeled "wussy pop-rock/emo shit" and i'd never call any of those bands my favorite bands, but i have no problem saying i love the alkaline trio's 'good mourning' album. hell, i still like eve 6's first album (and i'm not going to get rid of my copy of the second one any time soon, either...although i will never buy the last one). i've got the folder labeled that mostly cos i'm making fun of myself - i KNOW those bands suck, or they're kind of wimpy or whatever. i still like them, though.

Doozer61 said:
I have such a variety of music but it is true...i like country music. And I also like Enya, Michael Buble, India.Arie and Norah Jones. :D

Plaid flannel boxers because I just woke up :ohmy:

there IS such thing as good country music.

the stuff on "mainstream" country radio or on country MTV type channels still scares me though.

:shifty:

lauren430 said:
Um, I sadly thought Britney Spears' Toxic was kind of catchy. :huh::

My God, did I just admit that!?!? :huh::

I actually LIKED the song "Baby One More Time" until i heard the last line of the chorus.
Keep in mind, i was in eighth grade.

I'd be embarassed to be seen at a Justin Timberlake or Christina Aguliera concert (I really like their songs). Thankfully, I've never seen them live. :reject:

PS: my undies are lilac. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
I took a date to a Bryan Adams concert a long time ago and actually thought he was pretty good live as well. I own a few of his CD's :reject:

I played my "Reckless" cassette every friggin' day when I was 18 or so. I still have it somewhere.

angel_of_L.A. said:
I'd be embarassed to be seen at a Justin Timberlake or Christina Aguliera concert (I really like their songs). Thankfully, I've never seen them live. :reject:

I have seen Justin Timberlake live... And a whole list of other artists I'd never go to if it wasn't for my job (people like Kylie Minogue, Westlife, Blue, Robbie Williams, Sugababes etc.)

Back
Top Bottom