I wanna be a COWBOY (NFL draft)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
ROY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!

Dallas Cowboys trade their highest draft pick in over 10 years to Kansas City and still get the man they want, former Oklahoma Sooner safety Roy Williams. They only dropped two spots in the trade, from 6th to 8th, and picked up a 3rd round pick from KC as well as a 6th round pick next year.

Oh, and his mentor will be Darren Woodson!

Good move boys!

F@%! the Cowboys. Lets Go Giants!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

Pats won't even won the divison, Ricky Williams and the Dolphins will do it!

bout the cowboys....*YAWN*

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Giants
rolleyes.gif
, though I used to tell girls that I was Jason Sehorn

Patriots, Oh Bradybunch is going to have a tough year. Btw, has anyone picked up Bledsomuch yet? Maybe we will LOL

Dolphins, truly a force to be reckoned with. I would be upset for them if the do win the SB now that Dan the man is retired. I have the upmost respect for Marino, best passer imo.

Bledsoe traded to Buffalo

It appears the New England Patriots no longer have a quarterback controversy. The defending Super Bowl champions on Sunday finally found a taker for Drew Bledsoe, reaching an agreement to trade the quarterback to the AFC East rival Buffalo Bills for a 2003 first-round draft pick. New England had been looking to move the top overall pick in 1993 since the end of last season after Tom Brady supplanted him as the club's quarterback and led the Patriots' cinderella run to the Super Bowl title. The trade has been reported on the Patriots' Web site, but neither team has confirmed the deal.

There is no team I hate more in this world than the Cowboys! (Although it is O.K. Z_brother to like them because of where he lives).

There are so many useless Cowboy fans across this nation - it makes me sick. America's Team my BUTT!

I hate to break it to you, zonelistener, but your BUTT will not knock Dallas off the perch. Eight of the last Ten years the Boys have sold more merchandise than any other team. Eight of the last Ten. We haven't won a Super Bowl since 1996 and people are still eating our stuff up! Like it or not (and you obviously don't) we are America's Team. And the fact that so many of you bitter fans of other teams are out there just lends credence to the fact.

- one of the not so useless Cowboy fans

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:

Patriots, Oh Bradybunch is going to have a tough year. Btw, has anyone picked up Bledsomuch yet? Maybe we will LOL

Ho ho ho. You know Bledsoe almost died from that hit, don't you?

Nothing else to say here. Carry on.

Originally posted by Twist&TurnAway:
I hate to break it to you, zonelistener, but your BUTT will not knock Dallas off the perch. Eight of the last Ten years the Boys have sold more merchandise than any other team. Eight of the last Ten. We haven't won a Super Bowl since 1996 and people are still eating our stuff up! Like it or not (and you obviously don't) we are America's Team. And the fact that so many of you bitter fans of other teams are out there just lends credence to the fact.

- one of the not so useless Cowboy fans

You must be from the L.A. area....a distraught Ram or Raider fan - I feel sorry for you - you should find a different band wagon though! Hell, you may have my team there before long.

Originally posted by zonelistener:

You must be from the L.A. area....a distraught Ram or Raider fan - I feel sorry for you - you should find a different band wagon though! Hell, you may have my team there before long.

Again, sorry to break it to you, but I've been a tried and true Cowboy fan for the last 30 years. Even in their 1-15 season of '89. And you may want to check your definition of bandwagon. Last time I checked, most teams that haven't broken .500 in three years don't have bandwagons. By the way, just which team is "your team"? I'd be interested to know. My guess is the Rams or the Pats.

Originally posted by speedracer:
Ho ho ho. You know Bledsoe almost died from that hit, don't you?

Nothing else to say here. Carry on.

No I didn't, and no offense intended. I have pet names for everyone damn near and even in this forum (GinaMarie is GM, I named Sicilian Goddess SICY,)

Dallas is my #1 team (Raiders 2nd), but I always had names for them whne they play like shit(e): Emmitt Smith- Emily, Troy Aikman-Tracey (I know he's retired), Michael Irvin- Michelle, Deoin Sanders-DeAnna, and I even had girl names for the coach Dave Campo-Dava, and the prior coach Can Gailey-Gay Chanley, and other NFL players Brett Favre-Brittany, Drew Bledsoe-Drew Barrymore, and so on you get the picture.

I've given people pet names for years. Ands I have more pet names for my own team because over the last three years I have seen them play more than any other team, and they have had a struggle as well.

Anyway, glad Drew is healthy and going to start again this year.

Go Speedracer, GO

Originally posted by Twist&TurnAway:
Again, sorry to break it to you, but I've been a tried and true Cowboy fan for the last 30 years. Even in their 1-15 season of '89. And you may want to check your definition of bandwagon. Last time I checked, most teams that haven't broken .500 in three years don't have bandwagons. By the way, just which team is "your team"? I'd be interested to know. My guess is the Rams or the Pats.

Not Rams or Pats!!!!

I am a Giants and Vikings fan. I grew up five miles from Giants Stadium. Despite that, I have been a lifelong fan of the Vikings (had to give up my season tickets this year due to sour financial situation).

Not Rams or Pats!!!!

I am a Giants and Vikings fan. I grew up five miles from Giants Stadium. Despite that, I have been a lifelong fan of the Vikings (had to give up my season tickets this year due to sour financial situation).

I'm sorry.
smile.gif

Yeah - I probably won't be around here much longer anyway! Hmmm, could I be a Niners fan, or a Bears fan?

69ers
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif
mad.gif

bears
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Yeah - I probably won't be around here much longer anyway! Hmmm, could I be a Niners fan, or a Bears fan?

HA! You hit the nail on the head with that one!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom