I thought she got her boobs reduced...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
00291800.jpg

Looks like Kid Rock wasn't drinking water. lol! Am I the only one who finds this couple frightening? Even scarier... she is from a town a short hours drive from here and they were both visiting over Christmas. The horror!
eek.gif
lmao!

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Kid Rock looks SO much like an old boyfriend of mine that I find it hard to even look at him. *shivers*

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

I dunno about u lot, but Im tired of the same old Pammie image she continously holds up and has done for years......like shes afraid to look different, scared to lose that one 'look' - no I aint sayin this thru jealousy, Im sayin what I mean.........if she cut her hair or wore more reserved outfits or somethin shed be respected a bit more than seen as a 'past it tramp' by some magazines;..............

Originally posted by Angel:
she is from a town a short hours drive from here and they were both visiting over Christmas. The horror!
eek.gif
lmao!

When you say they were both visiting over christmas, do you mean kid rock and pam? Or do you mean pam's lovely silicon-induced twins?

I agree skeek, there's nothing pretty about loads of make up, fake boobs, fake hair, fake mouth and whatever else you can think that may be fake... its just not normal. So to me Pam just has no soul. The surgeons stole it from her.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 03-05-2002).]

Whoever Pam goes out with- the relationship is always frightening. Tommy lee and Pam= crazy scary.

I hope kid didn't sit on that beer bottle by mistake... that would've been funnay!
biggrin.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances
You'll stay where you sit
You won't live any longer
But it'll feel like it

Fengche@aol.com

I'm one of those guys who really doesn't get the appeal of Pamela Anderson. Well I guess I sort of understand it, I just don't agree with it.

Back
Top Bottom