i thought i witnessed the aftermath of an accident..................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yesterday i passed two cars that appeared to have been in an accident. there were a couple of people standing around it.

it looked like an accident but now i just read somewhere on the internet that it was a broad daylight shooting, with one man killed. :ohmy:

doesnt happen a lot in my town. if i had passed the scene a little bit earlier i probably would have seen a guy getting killed. im glad i didnt actually! has anybody ever been in that kind of situation?

that's scary....something sort of similar here.
The other night a girl got stabbed right outside my building (she's ok, thankfully!). I heard this scary screaming, and by the time I ran to my balcony to look, everyone was out on their balconies or already downstairs to help her. The guys in the car (who tried to take her bag, then her, then stabbed her when she refused) took off once they saw everyone come outside. It was freaky...I"ll never forget what that screaming sounded like - right outside my window. Anyway, it's nice to know that everyone who lives here is so helpful though. Everyone's mobiles were out calling the police, instantly people were there, trying to make sure she was ok....everyone really did come together, albeit out of something terrible. anyway, creepy. Luckily some people saw the car and got the plate number...my sense of security is shattered though.

yikes.

nothing like that has ever happened to me, although there was an armed robbery in my dorm building last year...i didn't hear anything about it until the next day when i read the paper.

I travelled on Highway 1 here in Australia on the weekend. I saw the aftermath of two car accidents, one involving a horse float and two horses(poor innocent things). Yesterday there was a VERY bad accident involving a Double B and a semi trailer, head-on near here, both drivers killed. The diverted traffic through Grafton caused traffic jams all day. Crazy sad business. They are making the roads and cars faster and faster...why?
I saw something awful in Sydney when I was a little kid involving a stabbing...:(:(

violence:down:

"don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"

It happened to my sister. My dad went to pick her up from work and they saw two cars pulled over, with these kids sitting next to the car. They thought it was just an accident. We found out the next day there had been a road rage shooting. They never did catch the guy.

Back
Top Bottom