I think Thom Yorke is sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Always a sucker for weirdos. There, I got it out; now I can sleep. With all the firecrackers making a racket around my neighbourhood. Did you know that The Beatles' 'Yesterday' was written for fun and originally named 'Scrambled Eggs'? I just watched the Elevation DVD today and I am so jealous of the people who went to the Elevation concerts. I am also jealous of the real Mrs. Edge. I am also jealous of Edge. Just kidding. I would like to eat Edge, if I could. I would like to eat every single person who went to an Elevation concert. I would like to eat Morleigh. I would like to eat Edge's rickenbacker. But I digress. Thom is sexy. And I would eat him slowly, if I could.

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

Are you sure foray?

thom132.jpg

I agree with foray actually. There's something sexy about Thom for sure. Im not sure what it is. Probably his confidence and no care attitude. He's kinda cute in an off beat sort of way.

However, my opinion is not of matter because foray ate me.

I'm a sucker for wierdos too, foray. I dont know if I would like to eat thom but he does look tasty.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

foray you are a sick freak. :mad::mad::mad:

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Yes, Sicy. I would even be drawn to that scruffy looking Thom in that piccie. In real life, I'm a weirdo magnet! goo goo gajoob

4a

------------------

well, if you think that is sexy you might find the man of your dreams in a bar near you at 4am on a tuesday night

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

People, I am so nice to all of you, I feed you, I wash your underwear, clean your toilets, bake you cookies... and this is how you treat me. Frankly I'm disappointed. I'm boycotting you for one minute
mad.gif

I hate you all!

Thom is sexy!

yarof

------------------

foray you are officially one of my favorite people here.

and i also think thom is weirdly attractive even though he looks like courtney love in that picture.

thank you and goodnight.

rewolf

Back
Top Bottom