I think it's been a while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I was mentioned :sad: I love you all :love:

Well of course i have to start with Bassy :D :hug: Love ya to death. Thanks for bein so awesome, Kirk. And for PMing me in the first place. One day we'll get drunk to gether :)

Of course my GIRLZ REPREZENT!!!! BC, April, Lilly, Yer my best buds ever. Thanks for bein so damn cool and so damn funny.

Bear yes even you. Yer one of the most interesting, deep, fun people I've ever met. Wanna make out or
*kissings*

Diemen....What can i say, you are just great. Keep the songs comin...*hugs*

Walkron and Lemon Meringue, the sweetest most generous and caring couple EVER to roam the board. Maybe even the earth.

Sula of course for introducing me to this place. Thanks girl. And Zoney you also rock x a million. *hugs* all my MN interland pals.

Moving along to Chicago to Hallelujah Here she comes....MY GIRL. Thanks for all hte good times and the place to stay. You will always have one if your here in MN. :wave:

And thanks Screamer for meetin me it was SOOO fun. You are truly a sweet person. And to think I was sccared to meet ya...the whole "Evil" status can be intimidating.

And last but not least, Sicy. Thanks sooo oo much for watchin over us and being so great. God Bless ya-- we all appreciate you more than you know. Hope you and daafish live a beautiful life together :sexywink:

Ali Rose said:
Wanna make out or

Oh he's saying that to you now? :madspit: five-timer :mad:

And last but not least, Sicy. Thanks sooo oo much for watchin over us and being so great. God Bless ya-- we all appreciate you more than you know. Hope you and daafish live a beautiful life together :sexywink:

:hug: thanksssssssssssss.

Sicy said:
Oh he's saying that to you now? :madspit: five-timer :mad:[/B]

:laugh: one of my fave things about bear is how he ends his questions wtih "or"

even tho hes always mad at me. I can never make him happy. :sexywink:

Oh and I wanted to say U2SavesTheWorld. :yes: :hug:

Yesterday when I went to bed I thought about the thread and that I forgot to mention her. :eek:

boofus has the most wonderful ideas

boofus- :heart: mah boofus, she is the most hilarious person to talk to on the phone at 4 in the morning :laugh:

BC- Ok, it's my fault you're on this huge Ryan kick, but we had a great time at the show and meeting him! Thanks for always listening to me go on about stuff, love ya!

Ali Rose- What can I say, girl? Well, I think you know, but that's another story. See you in a few weeks! :wave:

Sicy- Mah sistah, love you tons girl. We gotta grab da Noodle for Vegas again one year :love:

Noodle- you are the sweetest person, and a great friend. Love ya lots, and grab Fab's leg for me, ok? ;)

wannabe- Matt, you are great, you just really are a wonderful guy. So sweet, and very generous and funny. Can't wait to hang in a few weeks!

LadyLemon- Hey, Lemon Sis! Lots of great memories hanging out at concerts, esp. Larry's sticks, woohoo! That kicked so much ass. Love you, girl! (Give Shane a huge hug from me when you guys see the Vines, since I won't be able to go, hehe :angel: )

Diemen- You're one of the nicest/greatest/sweetest, etc. guys I've ever 'met' and it's a shame we don't live closer. Maybe one day, eh? :) (PS-I'm never sharing that one mp3 you made, hehe ;) )

Bassy- You kick ass. Come to MN, oops, I mean MI one of these days for a vist, ya hear?

DrTeeth- you so rock, you've always been there and have been such a great friend to me. Love you, sweetie! :sexywink:

Flower- Love mah Co-Evil One, you're always there to pick up the burden of being evil on days I don't feel so "bad", lol :mac:

ShelsRaging- You were my first U2 friend on the net last year, thanks so much for all the talks and for putting up with my nuttiness! Love you, hope to see you soon!

mikal- Cookie, I know you never post anymore, but I love ya dood. Come back more often, 'k?

spanisheyes, daisybean, all the IO's, meeg, MissVelvetDress, bear, Moanala, gheto, daafishy, and I know I'm forgetting so many other people (if I forgot you just PM me and tell me, lol), but I just wanted to mention y'all for being such cool and great people for being there, making me laugh, and all that fun stuff.

U2 fans rock.

Last edited:
Re: Special shout to my sweetie! :heart:

daafish said:
Shout goes out to all interlanders!

That includes all you Honking, Drooling, guacamole throwing, spatula licking, flirting, sexy winking, instrument playing, painting, boofus loving, waving, head banging, evil hand-maidening, editing, hyper, drunk, sucking and tonguing bizcuts out there!

:wave:

Didja forget about the brain-eaters? or didja leave them out on purpose?

Everyone here is wonderful :hug:

where's da Sicilian sexy?

bonosloveslave said:

Didja forget about the brain-eaters? or didja leave them out on purpose?

Ah shit! I did forget! OKay, props to the brain-eaters too :coocoo:

ty for the info heartland girl

props= proper respect
interesting concept.
Here is as good a place as any. it feels like the door is closing.

some ppl here treated me like shit,for a long time. Fair enough, when I arrived here I had felt like shit for along time...so no props for them, but some gratitude.
some ppl treated me like a human being...definite props to them
some ppl treated me like a woman...props too.

I wonder who all the people are who read the threads and don't post?...c'mon , it's OK. Only some of them bite hard.

One special person...Always
:hug: Joel Tanner

like the idea i had that we should marry?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
boofus- :heart: mah boofus, she is the most hilarious person to talk to on the phone at 4 in the morning :laugh:

that convo led until 4:30 my time ;)

I want to Add spanisheyes for his plethora of advice, sarcasm, and the entertainment value I will get when I feed him to the wolves.

And add a few more:

I don't like spewing my love all over the board, I think that's kinda tacky. BUT this is a specified thread soooooo. I wanna give mad, mad, MAD props to my foxy. Again. ;) He means so much to me and I can't wait to get to be with him again. :wave: hi!

Iris~ for re-informing me I'm a damn fool

zone~ for cooking me dinner this sunday. :drool: food I don't have to paaaaay for.

other Shannon~ for having such a great name and reaffirming my belief that Shannon's will rule the world.

Kirk~nice sweater. MAAAAYYYYBE you could come to Minneapolis and give it to me. :D eeeh? eeeh?? lol, good on ya

and uhhm...*random shot* ouizy. Cos for a long time I said your name wrong. :D

Lilly said:

I don't like spewing my love all over the board, I think that's kinda tacky. BUT this is a specified thread soooooo. I wanna give mad, mad, MAD props to my foxy. Again. ;) He means so much to me and I can't wait to get to be with him again. :wave: hi!

Liiiiilllyyyyy :D
I wont go off about how wonderful you are, and how lucky I am, that goes without saying - simply to avoid making a spectacle of the thread, you know how I feel, that says enough for now. I cant wait either darling; equal props go to you for putting up with my random bouts of idiocy and inability to speak fluent english lol
:heart: :wave: :heart:

Uhmmm I dunno who else, I dont talk to that many people around here on a frequent basis anymore.

Skeek, Sula, Naya... the Mods for sure for everything they put up with. Elvis for running this site, facilitating myself and Shannon getting together. Anyone else who wants to be on here can consider themselves there :)

Yay!

I just found this thread. I'm late as usual :slant:

I want to say, I love you all. :heart: I enjoy every minute I spend with you here in Interference Land.

Isn't it great how U2 has brought us all together? We are all so different. Different ages, from different places, different points of view, etc., but we have this one wonderful thing in common.

Thanks to Lilly for starting this thread. :hug:

i would like to thank everyone that ive gotten to know reasonably well, to a degree, over the past couple of years. not all of us can justify spending money to remain here, so it looks like a few of us will have to do something else with our time.

though i never have, and never will meet any of you, you definately have made an impact on my daily life. thank you.

Zoomerang96 said:
i would like to thank everyone that ive gotten to know reasonably well, to a degree, over the past couple of years. not all of us can justify spending money to remain here, so it looks like a few of us will have to do something else with our time.

though i never have, and never will meet any of you, you definately have made an impact on my daily life. thank you.

Same here. Thanks for everything, Interference.

foray

I'm feeling sappy

Just wanted to say to the people who won't be with us come december...I will miss you, this place won't be the same....:sad: :hug: my addy's in my profile don't be afraid to use it.

To the people who are sticking around.....my friends, I :heart: you all, and you know who you are.

Big love to the IO peeps.
Dancing happy love to Sicy.
Crazy relations love for Calluna.
Mad other anime fan love to Fabu.
Chi town love for Staji.
He's never here love to Sorgie.
When are we gettin married love to the bear.
Uhhh that's all I can think of now. I may still love you if I didn't specifically state that I did. Just tell me if you felt love was deserved.

Lilly said:
since we've had an Interference lovefest.

So I'm gonna give a shoutout, and y'all are gonna do it too.

My first shoutout is to Walkron. He's one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous guys I know (and his wife is awesome too). And I'm super excited to go see him this weekend. :D

*Blushing uncontrolably*We love U2 (lilly):yes: :wave:

Last edited:
:sad: I love you all.

Yes Dec 1 is gonna be a SAD sad day in the life of interferencers everywhere.

God Bless you all. Seriously this place kicks serious ammounts of ass with all you guys. I'll miss everyone who doesnt stay. :scream:

*grabs everyones legs begging them not to go*

ITS a DOLLAR A MONTH!!!! CRIKEY! Dont leave me....:scream:

Stay, ahhh
just a little bit longer,
Please, please, please, please, please,
Tell me that you're going to,

Now your daddy don't mind,
And your Mommy don't mind,
If we have another dance, ya,
Just one more time.

Oh won't you stay,
just a little bit longer,