I think I'm emo, someone shoot me with a velvet revolver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
OMG what a surprise! My VR CD contains a surprise cover of David Bowie's "Loving The Alien", one of my all time favorite David Bowie song. I'm listening to the song right now and I can't help but cry 'cause the VR version is more emotional and beautiful than dare I say the original David Bowie version. Oh fuck, I'm turning emo 'cause I've been crying a lot lately (while listening to music). Somebody shoot me with a velvet revolver. :p

isabelle_guns said:
OMG what a surprise! My VR CD contains a surprise cover of David Bowie's "Loving The Alien", one of my all time favorite David Bowie song. I'm listening to the song right now and I can't help but cry 'cause the VR version is more emotional and beautiful than dare I say the original David Bowie version. Oh fuck, I'm turning emo 'cause I've been crying a lot lately (while listening to music). Somebody shoot me with a velvet revolver. :p

Awww... don't insult your tears like that - crying to music doesn't make you emo - it makes you human and sensitive. Crying while listening to emo music just makes you a high schooler. :sexywink:

Re: Re: I think I'm emo, someone shoot me with a velvet revolver

HelloAngel said:

Awww... don't insult your tears like that - crying to music doesn't make you emo - it makes you human and sensitive. Crying while listening to emo music just makes you a high schooler. :sexywink:

Finding resonance isn't the only reason emo might make someone cry. :sexywink:

(Some of it's OK, but I do shed real tears when I hear some of it... my ears bleed).

Back
Top Bottom