I think I may be more of a dog person!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My beloved, sweet little kitty, Jake, is out in the back yard right now eating a bird! He brought it in to show to his pal, our dog Sandy, but I gently put him outside again. You know, no eating in the living room! So he took the bird outside and proceeded to crunch on it, loudly. I'm sure he'll puke it up again, like he did the lizard.

Well, some animals just can't help their instincts, you know?

One time, my golden retriever (he passed away earlier this year) attacked the stray rooster in our yard that we had been feeding. We finally had to give the rooster away to a farm because we were afraid he'd end up getting killed.

My chocolate lab that we have now used to be really good friends with the cat that he used to live with. The cat would kill mice and bring them to my chocolate lab so he could eat them! Needless to say, when I still had my pet mouse, we had to keep that mouse away from him! :huh:

Dogs are cool

Our dog doen't understand why the squirrels won't play with him. he is sad when they run away. :sad:

My little dog is cat friendly.

But, he goes crazy barking at and chasing birds.

3353368723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D954%3D%3B%3A%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A737%3A%3A4ot1lsi

Lately, I have been teaching him to meditate. it seems to be helping.

This is getting really gross.

souLnation2002 said:
lol, eaw!! a lizard???? :eyebrow:

Yes. The little furry king of grossness starts doing the heaving routine, and up comes a lizard tail that was really quite large. I was trapped on the couch after my foot surgery. Fortunately, my husband and a friend of ours were there to whisk it away. We all participated in giving the kitty a stink-eye for his troubles.

Such sillyness

I have a cat who continues to hump my other cat even though they've both been fixed. :yuck:
What I'm trying to say is pets can be anoyying but they're just so cute. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom