I think I have become a victim of ID Theft - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 06-10-2004, 12:40 AM   #16
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Call back and make sure that the kid you are being billed as doesn't have your social security number on the billing file.

Old 06-10-2004, 01:44 AM   #17
love, blood, life
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Before BAW and I started our own business, I was denied a promising position as a Senior Fraud investigator with a very prominent Insurance carrier; they ran my background and found someone else's Social Security number on my credit report...I knew who it belonged to....

In the years prior, when I was a cop, several of us retired within a couple months of each other; with no connection to the city, we all distanced ourselves from the credit union...the credit union purged everyone's closed files and somehow, someway, this other fellow's SSN wound up on my TRW...I got the Credit Union to confirm this but.....

Did I get the job....no, it cost me...I guess the personnel manager didn't appreciate the way I blew up at her as it was apparent that she didn't believe me, and after she said that she wouldn't accept the credit unions account because "TRW (Experian) rarely makes a mistake!"

Oh, well....things are fine now!!! and I'm making 3 times what I would have made $$$$ with Fireman's Fund...ooppps, I said the name of those idiots!

Old 06-11-2004, 03:28 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Vampira
YLIMEU- your boss's check had to be bigger why did you switch back??
Cause he was an a**hole and even went so far as to say it was my fault! We did not get off on the right foot with each other. And needless to say, he was the reason I quit.