I still dont know.........hmm.....what do u think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Now, I know Im prob over-reactin a weeeeee bit, however I guess it still kinda bugged me.............

Remember the accident I told u all about? The guy who, when I was sittin stationary at the lights, skidded and slammed into the back of me? Well see when the police came....unfort my biggest nightmare was having an accident with the car a bit messy inside, and it was due to lots of shitty rain for like two weeks and just not gettin a chance to tidy it up and stuff............(besides Im a bit untidy anyway, well I mean I tidy, then it gets a bit bad, then worse, then explosive, then I clean....:):D:D:D) - so like after details were sorted, etc, and he was claimin it was his fault entirely, (which it was), and blah blah, but the policewoman still wanted to breathalize me..........and mum thinks, in all sincerity, it was prob cause they saw how messy my car was and may have suspected drink, drugs, stolen etc, I was like :slant:...........to me I tink even if ur not at fault they would still do it, just in case through a bit o' Guinness and not concentratin, I might braked waaaaay to suddenly not givin him time..........but, what would u say? Mum was right, or I was right??????

:confused:

to be honest, like I dont drink but I did feel embarrassed to still have to do it..........and he had one drink in him, but he didnt fail his.......so I dunno.....

any comments?

:|

Maddie my aunt and uncle had an accidnet on the Antrim Road at the weekend and it wasn't their fault either someone slammed into the back of them and my uncle was breathalised so it must be some obligatory for them to breathalise everyone who has been in an accident. :D

P.s. Clean up yer motor love :p

Get yer car over here and i shall clean it....i like cleaning :|

MADDIE........i just got a text msg from my my "friend" my "best friend" who copies everything i do she even says jay-sus like me and wears the same clothes as me and curls her hair when i curl mine!!!!!!!!!! And she even now thinks Larry is hot MY LARRY and EWAN Mc GREGOR and has started watching the World Cup and has started asking me about gaelic and i said i root for Galway they are cool and now she is all into it and wants to go to Croke Park with me someday........and now :mad: the icing on the cake i jsut got a text msg from her she applied for a job in my HOT MAN clements........she said i had to go speak to the hot man about a job....but she sent 2 texts so i dunno what else she said :mad: :mad: :mad: Everyone is stealing my men :sad:

Oh oh oh but teehee I was in the Clements besdie the city hall yesterday and this wee guy was over talking to me and telling me i should come work with him and the "best friend" asked him about it and he ignored her *snigger* and then he even put on this Basement Jaxx song i wanted to hear and gave me a free cookie :D

*jumps on top of BV and wrestles in the mud with her*

LISTEN!!!!

go say 'hi'
he say 'hi'
u say 'got job goin?'
he say 'why? ya lookin?'
U say 'Oh Im lookin alright!:drool:'
He say 'what?'
U say' ach its ok, Id rather rub the tables down than wash dishes'
he say ' oh yea?''
u say ;:p'
he say' ;)'