I sprained my ankle for Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
It's true! I was home this afternoon watching the hockey game. Canada vs. Czech Republic. It was an intense game... couldn't take my eyes away. Unfortunately I had made a bad judgement call to do laundry bw 4-6pm. The precise time the game was playing.
eek.gif
Well I managed to not miss much by running up down the stairs. A stunt I thought I had perfected. Well once th game was over I ran downstairs (literally) to go and get my laundry... except I slipped and fell... spraining my ankle.
frown.gif

Oh who am I trying to kid? This is a sympathy grab if I've ever seen one. It hurts!!
icon24.gif
I even cried...

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Ouuuuch
frown.gif
Poor Angel. Laundry sucks at the best of times, but when you end up getting hurt doing laundry, it's really not fair. I still have a headache from the lid on the washing machine falling on my head last night. It's official: laundry is hazardous to health.

Feel better ;-)

My sympathies. In the last month I've sprained a toe and two fingers, so I know how you feel.

Originally posted by Calluna:

Aww poor Angel! Stupid laundry!
mad.gif

The laundry is the stupid one here you say huh? hmm....

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Thx everyone (except bono_man, I'll deal with you later). My foot is feeling slightly better.
Pulled two tendons/ligaments whatever they are called, on the top of my foot. Feel like a total loser and have to take a cab to work. Blah.

I'll drink one on a speedy recovery tonite

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

yeah...wierd...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I made a sandwich for canada.
Yup, I settled down to watch a bit of the game with a smoked ham sandwich. Not bad.

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

Oh Angel - I hope you are feeling better!!!

That ankle better be in top form when we see U2 in Ireland again (keeping my fingers crossed!)

At least your pain was for a good cause!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Back
Top Bottom