i spet a day with velvet revolver(and they shot their music video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
im soo fucking lucky.
so velvet revolver were looking for some fans to be in their music video. i called in (4,1,04 thursday) and got a call back on saturday.

so i drove to LA(33min ride)sunday. we started at about 3pm till 12am.
i hung out with slash,matt,duff, i got slashes autograph. i also asked him how he holds his guitar pick. i stood like 2 ,4 or at times 1 feet away. the video is for their first single slither:drool:
i also talked with slashes guitar tech for about 20 mins.
man their is so much to tell ill tell all later.just wanted to share that im in their music video(if they dont cut me out) and i spent a day with vr. OH SCOTT is too cool. i did say hi and i could tell he was checking my out fit out hehe. i was rockin out im my vinal pants and a mesh kind of black shirt.
i still cant believe it. slash is my guitar hero and i felt like friends with him:drool: ah and when the guitar solo part comes :drool: man im right in his face.

Last edited:
WOW!! :shocked: :bow: You ARE lucky!! :faint: What an awesome experience! :happy: :yes:

That is very cool. I'm very happy for you and I hope to see you in the video! Your outfit sounds hot ;) How was Scott dressed?

scott had tight silver pants on(vinal i think and no shirt on) i still cant get the image of his butt crack out of my head haha.:huh:

im sure some pictures will surface.two people from mtv were there they said that they were filming for the making of the video.
this is just part of the video they also shot scenes in france.

Plans are moving forward for Velvet Revolver to film a video for "Slither", the upcoming first single from the group's debut album, "Contraband", in early April. Director Kevin Kerslake is shooting interior and exterior scenes in Los Angeles and Europe (including catacombs footage in France), while the band will film their performance in early April after bassist Duff Mckagan and guitarist Slash return from an overseas promotion tour for the album, due on May 18 through RCA Records.

:up: :cool: :yes:

That is cool! If Scott's pants were that tight :drool: I can't wait to see it! I want to see it anyway. I'll look for you. I can't even image how incredible and unbelieveable it must be to have had that happen, like a dream! Damn, you are lucky!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom