i spend at least five hours a night crying over you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
here i am, watching the time tick tock away till midnight crying in my bed with a picture of you.

petting, stroking, kissing the lovely portrait of a woman too beautiful for this man.

i've been wailing incessantly, uncontrollably for months, often in five hour intervals.

not only did i have to quit my 7ob, but my parents have asked that i no longer embarass them by releasing uncontrollable tears in public.

even the weekly newspaper had an article on my "condition". apparently it's not cool to write letters to lovers, letters always get burned.

i don't know what to say anymore to you, my love! i don't KNOW!

we made special love, the two of us did. we were one, but it was to last for so much longer! i read it in the stars last night, though i admit i could barely read them what with all the salt water gushing through my pores.

i cry, cry, cry all the time with you in my mind.

i can't let it go, and i don't think i ever will - even if i'd want to.

you mean the world to me, and now you're gone.

it's been years since we last dated, nearly a decade, but i still think really you like me more than friends.

you like me more than friends, don't you?

i can't even escape the thought of you in my dreams! each night you come to me through an open window on a starry night, dressed up in ribbons and in bows, like a siren you call to me! you CAME TO ME...HEAVEN SENT YOU TO ME

and then as quickly as you came

you left.

and with it, my dignity.

i'm crying, guys. crying like there's no tommorow.

but don't worry, guys. there is. there'll be another full day of me moping around my room, playing love songs that we used to dance to...singing songs i used to airband to...

come back to me, my one true love!

because when you're around

i make gold plated records.

baby.

easy now, i put my pants on one leg at a time like the rest of you.

only when i do

i cry relentlessly.

to make my point clear, i want you back in my life.

yes, that's right. so in closing, here's a poem expressing my eternal happiness with you in my mind.

love
we were in love
kissing
we kissed lips
hands
we held each other's
fingers
interlocked
love
we fell in love
kissing
we kissed each other
hands
we held each other's hand in public, sometimes when people saw.

another day

another dollar

radiohead
fries

....ultraviolence

futureproof

deathbear96

bonosloveslave said:
I'm really tempted to move this drivel to Dream Out Loud :hmm:

no, this poetic piece TRANSCENDS all human comprehension of love's aches and pains.

we simply cannot fathom the excruciating exhaustion expressed so delicately by the author of this piece.

to marvel is one thing, but to renegade on natures divine way is something altogether different! will you stand in the way of an imperial plan, bls?!!??! WILL YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in that case, i'll edit my entire post. i don't want to be a part of that forum in any capacity.

have you read some of the tripe that's there? i like to think of my aristocratic musings to be that of much higher significance than any of that such.

as for the "leper colony" of interference, it's no secret pleba is the single greatest travesty to ever happen to a message board since bob sacamento tried posting as watley over at the del boca vista message board.

good times!

...or?

Bear's musings must be seen by the widest audience possible. It simply wouldn't get the attention it deserves in DOL. God knows, I never go there.

yes, i have attention issues.

i love you guys.

and by guys, i mean ladies.

and kieran. i really like kieran a lot, except when he's throwing cats at me. seems like a complete ripoff of the carachter on the simpsons, but WHATEV

-bls

:sexywink:

This is a recent pic of her:
emily.jpg

Calluna said:
This is a recent pic of her:
emily.jpg

haha

i smell a new avatar! :sexywink:

an shaun, you wouldn't know emo if it licked your lips, groaned and asked for some.

haha calluna, funny stuff. Zoomerang96, I really dug the reference to 'In Gods Country' by U2, so much so in fact that I listened to the entire Joshua Tree from beginning to end just for the occasion. It doesn't quite match up to the rock extravaganza of HTDAAB, but still, pretty darn good!

~u2fan2004!

Calluna said:
Bear's musings must be seen by the widest audience possible. It simply wouldn't get the attention it deserves in DOL. God knows, I never go there.

exactly

i think zoom is the exception to the rule and his prose should be allowed to stay at leomonade stand always and forever ! ! in DOL someone might take his work seriously , and then his works function will be fucking lost!

Emo is my sister's shih tzu's name.

lmao -> " you wouldnt know emo if you licked your lips and asked for some............

Last edited:
financeguy said:

It's not 'EMO', it's one of the characters from Little Britain.
Bingo! Give this man a prize!

I've been thinking of Little Britain again recently because they are finally airing season two on BBC America, great show.

Kieran McConville said:
haha calluna, funny stuff. Zoomerang96, I really dug the reference to 'In Gods Country' by U2, so much so in fact that I listened to the entire Joshua Tree from beginning to end just for the occasion. It doesn't quite match up to the rock extravaganza of HTDAAB, but still, pretty darn good!

~u2fan2004!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom