I sound like Sarajevo PopMart Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So, I've got whatever's going around right now: throat feels like it's been scraped by a brush, no voice, and green jell-o in the nose & throat. Yum. :wink:

To top it all off, I got PopMart Sarajevo yesterday from a friendly trader ( :hug: )--great show, but B's voice at its worst. And when Bono's voice broke in AIWIY, my heart went out to him......and my throat hurt a little more. :sad:

:wink:

:lol:

Hope you feel better soon! :heterosexualmanhug: But until then, you have Bono to keep you company! :rockon:

i think bono had nodules on his vocal chords around popmart time, which is why his voice is so raspy and lacks any range. i belive he had it fixed before ATYCLB

i been there, done that... it sucks so bad!
i did my voice so much damage a couple of years ago, i had to have surgery! nothign worse than not having a proper voice and it's well embarrassing when it cracks mid sentence!

hope you feel better though, you should try use the whole sexy voice thing to your advantage :D

I sounded like Phoebe's sexy smelly cat cold voice for about a month :crack:

Utoo said:
So, I've got whatever's going around right now: throat feels like it's been scraped by a brush, no voice, and green jell-o in the nose & throat. Yum. :wink:

To top it all off, I got PopMart Sarajevo yesterday from a friendly trader ( :hug: )--great show, but B's voice at its worst. And when Bono's voice broke in AIWIY, my heart went out to him......and my throat hurt a little more. :sad:

:wink:

That's hawt. :combust: :sexywink:

Zootlesque said:
Paris Hilton, that rich spoilt heiress who is popular just for being popular? :no:

:uhoh: :wink:

I don't find Paris Hilton sexy at all. Funny how personality can kill a good thing! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom