I shoulda just f*kin run over them and their bikes!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...I should have! I should have! IshouldhaveIshouldhaveIshouldhave!

..........bah Im pissed off over last night's little incident while I was out in me car!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok, so it was bad enough comin outta a 'rough' area.........BV knows wha me talkin abouuuuut ((((((((((hugs BV))))))))).........and outta nowhere comes this yellow Coupe with about 6 kids round it on bikes......my first thought was, 'oh they must know that guy and vice versa, and theyre just callin each other bad names for a good laugh'......but no, that wasnt the case.................another car had followed and I was behind it.of course the kids were in front slowin the car down by swervin all over the road........at this point Maddie felt the 'fire and thunder' in her body.....!!!!!!

Then, the little mofos decided to.....(at the top of the road before the car in front could turn left)..................block the road.

for like f*king 5 mins!

They were ignorant cheeky wee f*kers too................Im tellin ya, comin from either of those particular community areas ur dealin with serious fecked-up rebellious cases. The three of them sat there, arms folded, giving the person in the car (and to us all behind queuing) the finger and fingers....one got off his bike and pulled his trousers down to rudely and ignorantly moon to the person in car..............

Traffic was buildin and I was gettin mighty pissed off, so I called the police from my mobile but fecking ironicly the three f*kers moved off once I got through! However I still reported what was happenin........and I truly was terrifed actually...........my whole left leg started shaking uncontrollably............I could not believe I felt intimidated by a small group of kids...why?

Well for one, I was sooooooo tempted to drive up to the right hand lane and fly round right......but they would prob try and block me..........and then if through temptation I tried to edge over them, or their bike or whatnot......I can guarantee u my car would be attacked upon and wrecked within seconds - they are THAT capable.............its fecking ridiculous........u so want to grab and choke the little f*kers for causin a bit of chaos.........whatever......

But Im still angry........................Id f*kin through a brick at them lads anytime....wouldnt care about woundin them......................!

&$*&(%&(?*&(^$&("&^$&"(^!&(^?&(&(!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I still woulda so wanted to run them over..........bet u all woulda too!!!!!

:D

I don't blame you a bit! That would make me feel the same way! I can't stand it when people have to act like that, there is no need for it.:madspit: <----for them.

((((hugs maddie back))))

Wow......where were you?

The Whitewell Road is like that...you're jsut cruising along in the car.......and then all of a sudden this RIOT starts!!!

Well the estate i live in is mixed and everyone is all polite and dont fight which is good but when u get to this shop all these "spides" hang about and they scare me so i get like 5 guys to come to the shop with me lol!

Oh maddie im getting driving lessons soon hehehe i got me a job and will be saving...was it ABC u said were good cus i need to find someone cheap but with a good pass rate...any suggestions? Ta :D

doctorwho said:
One advantage to having a gas-guzzling SUV in the U.S. - if we encounter kids like that, we can just roll right over them without worry. ;)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

DoccieWho u soooooo cute!!!!! ((((((((((((hugz)))))))))))))))

DOCTORWHO DOCTORWHO, UR SO FLAMIN CUTE!
DOCTORWHO DOCTORWHO, I WANT A BIG FAT SCHMUTE!

:D

Last edited:
geez, when I first read that Maddie I imagined you driving around LA or something. Although our US hooligans have guns so its different.

omg maddie, what a horrible ordeal, i am glad you are ok. those arrogant jerks.
i feel for you , but what if its the police that act like arrogant jerks! here is my little story...
i have encountered some police officers that deliberatley drive incredibly slow on the interstate especially during rush hour traffic. as you can imagine everyone is afraid to pass them up, of course i always pass them up. i have places to go and i will not fall into their little game. i have been given nasty looks by some of them, but so long as i am following the law they can't give me a tkt.

i hate those stupid head games some ppl play.

good luck maddie!

Back
Top Bottom