I should really be in school... DESCRIBE... don't hassle me about biscuit crumbs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, I'm handling it a lot better now. Still miss home though. Miss imp13 was in Austin for the weekend last weekend so I drove up there (only 30 min away) to see her for awhile. I'm going back to Dallas this weekend for coldpladysuchasf in the fucking pit and im excited. Going back down to Austin sunday to see coldplay again. oughta be a good weekend.

how've you been redkizzle

^
that's a good name for an alter :hmm:

I've been good. Uwwe's is back :) Darren is gone:(

and so it goes :rolleyes: kinda negative around here lately.

I'm jealous of you going to Coldplay twice! I know have ALL of their albums thanks to uwwe:wink:

Yeah well, inmyplace is in my username for a reason. I noticed Doogs was back in the setlist party a few night ago. And on the topic of setlists...holy boomcha-ing shit. But in any case...

I heard about Darren's latest fiasco, really unfortunate. I miss the guy but, eh, life goes on.

Is tre still on holiday?

P_H
Uwwe would stay home from school JUST to be able to start the next thread...he's like that you know :wink:

imp13
Yeah he'll be gone a few more weeks I think, He stopped in once when he was in Dublin on his way to Scotland. He journaled a bit.

Sounds like he's having a good time. Enjoying good Guinness at least :drool:

^^Nightmare before Christmas...is great for anytime:madspit: Christenings, birthday parties bar mitzvahs...anything:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom