I should really be in school... DESCRIBE... don't hassle me about biscuit crumbs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ still doesn't get it?

Let's say that you post in a specific thread....and you want to keep track of it.....after you post, click on the top right portion of the page where it says...."Subscribe with PM, e-mail or Control Panel notification".......click on CP notification.....and you will be able to keep track of threads you posted before......it's easier than looking around for them.

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:
^ still doesn't get it?

Let's say that you post in a specific thread....and you want to keep track of it.....after you post, click on the top right portion of the page where it says...."Subscribe with PM, e-mail or Control Panel notification".......click on CP notification.....and you will be able to keep track of threads you posted before......it's easier than looking around for them.

Yeah but in User CP it doesnt tell me which ones im subscribed to. also i dont remember ever subscribing to any threads :hmm:

{paintedroses} said:

Yeah but in User CP it doesnt tell me which ones im subscribed to. also i dont remember ever subscribing to any threads :hmm:

Do you have this thread in your User CP?

^ Hi Substitude stalkee!

^still working she just posted over the in the setlist party.

^not much happening yet...show still 2 odd hours away:|

^^PR not just yet i havent set up the internet connection on it.

Back
Top Bottom