I set the record for longest drive on Keith Tkachuk's Golden Tee game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
442 yards baby, greatest golden tee drive of my life. His Golden Tee game is sweet, it has a huge screen and its own personal stand for the ball that you spin. I put the initials POO in, so on Keith Tkachuks Golden Tee the name at intials for the top drive is POO. Very mature, I know.

The friend of my friend lives next door to Mr. Tkachuk and he is gone for the summer so she is house sitting for him. She does this kind of stuff a lot for him, so they are friends and he said she can go in whenever, so we took a little tour. Boy is it large and in charge. Big flat screen tv's all over the place, Hummer in the driveway, all kinds of autographed memorabilia. There is a picture on the wall of Gretzky, Howe, and Lemiuex (from the commercial they did a few years back) that is autographed by them, and Tkachuk apparently likes to make fun of Demitra a lot, so he taped up Demitras hockey card up on the same picture next to those guys, it was very humurous.

I should be able to meet him when he returns, and probably Doug Weight since they are best friends, and suppoedly Doug Weight is the nicest, most polite guy ever. I don't know if I should tell Keith that I broke his record for longest drive and put POO in for the initials.

this whole episode sounds vaguely familiar...

seinfeld_frogger.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
this whole episode sounds vaguely familiar...

seinfeld_frogger.jpg

Yes, I was thinking of this Seinfeld episode, as well as the Friends Episode when Chandler spells bad words with the initials of the high scores on the Ms Pacman game.

Back
Top Bottom