I Say No Matter How I Try, I DESCRIBE there is no reply!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ ehh no, it doesn't

short story = 5 essay
Can we feel sympathy for Macbeth = 5 pages
Talk about W.B. Yeats = 5 pages

etc.

^ mine might be like 20 pages

cause at the moment it reads like a novel with no ending in sight

what exciting events await, the stories two guys and a girl

come on MSN or AIM :wink:

its....erm....whats her name...:hmm: K...Kay.. Kar.... Kara?

thats it, KARA!!! :happy:

you wanna know somethig wied about you name:hmm: its not really wierd, justt coincidence. wanna hear??

^^ I'm not

I'm doing nothing tonight, I can't remember when I last actually done something

one of my "friends" was going to the cinema today and told me I should rent a movie, and this guy yesterday was telling I've gotta get out more

^^^^some friends have convined me to go:shrug:

john only hand in 5 pages at a time then you won't have to do it the next 4 times:drool:

Last edited:
^ they'd just tell me to f off, "it's your own fault you never do anything, not ours for not asking you to do anything, we tell you the problem, we shall never help you solve it, it's your own fault you have no life"

ok, it will knock your socks off.

here it goes.

it was when we was going to London to see U2 ( :happy: ).
we got on the train and everything. about 20mins or so through the journey i got out my ipod.
as i was getting ready to put the earphones in me ears, the train drive come on over the loud speaker.
so i slowly untried my earphones whilst listening to what he said.
he was introducing his staff on the train. on this threain there was 2 stewadesses.
just as im about to put the earphones on, he says "let me introduce to our cabin staff Sarah and Kara"

i stopped and looked to see if i heard him right. and he said the names again and i was like :ohmy:

:ohmy:

traint ride to London to see U2 > Kara and Sarah the train people > Kara and Sarah on U2 fan forum = :crazy:

im gonna lie down for a bit

^^ where? I've been in the same school for 4 years, I know most of the people there, can hardly meet new people there, and I never go out so I never meet new people

Back
Top Bottom