I saw WWE last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was when i was little, in the 80s, then i didn't watch it. Then I was hooked when i was in my early 20s, but haven't watched it in a while.

The Undertake is a bad man:evil:

Numb1075 said:
I was when i was little, in the 80s, then i didn't watch it. Then I was hooked when i was in my early 20s, but haven't watched it in a while.

what he said

hated it as a kid... got hooked on it in college, haven't watched it in a few years...

although i did flip back and forth between Raw & the met game monday because Raw was at The Garden & the always have something semi-interesting at MSG shows... and low and behold, Hulk Hogan returned and saved HBK. I was quite entertained.

Got hooked for a couple of years in the middle teenage years. After Rock, Foley & Austin left the fun kinda went. Those 1998-1999 glory days though still were some of the best entertainment I have seen on tv.

Good times.

The last time sum1 tried to start a thread on WWE it died on its arse!!

I vote we keep this one going! We know well all still watch it and love it - so let's not be ashamed!

I was at Summerslam 92 @ Wembley btw....:drool:

Aardvark747 said:
:wink:

Best W'Mania for me - W.Mania 9 at Ceasers Palace....:drool:

Bret Hart losing the belt to Yoko, then him losing it straight away to Hogan!!:rockon:

You do know that, that is regarded generally as the worst WM in history!

Theres always an exception I suppose.

Seriously tho... Rock/Austin II was it for me. After that...meh.

nice photos - I see the Undertaker is back to doing his old schtick again?

This is much cooler than that whole thing of him coming into the ring on a motercycle wearing a bandana...:down:

^ i know... people say when the smoke rises and the bell hits you fell something... and you do even watching on tv... but when your in that arena it takes it to a whole new level... cannot be described or understood unless you have witnessed it...

uwwedoogie said:
^ i know... people say when the smoke rises and the bell hits you fell something... and you do even watching on tv... but when your in that arena it takes it to a whole new level... cannot be described or understood unless you have witnessed it...

I prefer the shattering glass...But each to there own.

One of my favorite matches was in 1996 (dont remember which PPV) the Hell in a Cell Undertaker v Mankind....

^ it's real... they just don't actually kill each other... still taking falls 100 times in every average match is gonna hurt... falling from 20 foot in the air is going to hurt... yes it's scripted and many are good friends... but going in there 100% and coming out 100%... impossible

of course there are the stunts that go horribly wrong.

Miss you Owen..........

hbk/angle was the best match from wm21... but it was also the biggest dissapointment... for 2 men of their quality and athlethism they could of had a match far greater... they both seemed out of it during the match... and messing up spots such as the table and top rope planza didn't help...

Hbk/jericho however was an unbelievable match...

Back
Top Bottom